cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay app returns

Is there a way as a seller to see open returns via the eBay app?   Is so where is it? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

eBay app returns

Bump.  

Guessing there isn't a way?  @Anonymous   

I have the most up to date app. 

Can't find it! 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

Trinton is on a 7 week "vacation" so you won't be getting an answer from him anytime soon.

Might be better to ask in the iOS or Android specific app boards:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-Android/bd-p/androidapp
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-iOS/bd-p/iosapp

or maybe mykal@ebay in Tools&Apps https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/bd-p/tools-apps-db
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

@berserkerplanet wrote:
Trinton is on a 7 week "vacation" so you won't be getting an answer from him anytime soon.

Hi @berserkerplanet,

What's with the "vacation"? Are you implying that he isn't on a vacation? 

Let me know, thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

alan@ebay
The quotes were just a sort-of-portmanteau of a couple of passing allegations by others on various boards here I've noted, the over 1000? eBay layoffs, along with a question mark implied.

Besides I guess being a bit snarky, I was uncomfortable stating 100% that a vacation is just a vacation (although, believe it or not, I really hope it is).

Can I use quotes when I refer to my board vacations? grin
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

@berserkerplanet wrote:
alan@ebay
The quotes were just a sort-of-portmanteau of a couple of passing allegations by others on various boards here I've noted, the over 1000? eBay layoffs, along with a question mark implied.

Besides I guess being a bit snarky, I was uncomfortable stating 100% that a vacation is just a vacation (although, believe it or not, I really hope it is).

Can I use quotes when I refer to my board vacations? grin

I think it's pretty disrespectful to Trinton to spread a rumor that he was fired when he is in fact on vacation. He didn't have to post to let the Community know that he was going on vacation, but he did, as he cares deeply about the Community.

It's good to hear that you're looking forward to his return, just like we all are (7 weeks is a long time after all)! We want to be a part of this community by sharing details about vacations and other life events, however, given the overall reaction from many members it seems like discussing the time off habits of staff is causing more stress than necessary. What do you think would work better in the future?

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@green-night wrote:

Is there a way as a seller to see open returns via the eBay app?   Is so where is it? 

Hi @green-night

This view is not available in the app at this time, but you can log in through a mobile browser to see this information.

Thanks. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

>>I think it's pretty disrespectful to Trinton to spread a rumor

I didn't start the rumor (if it even is one and not just a joke gone awry).

What would work? Some transparency, so we wouldn't have to guess at what is going on at every turn.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

eBay app returns

Is the PM system broken, guys? Yikes.

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 9 of 9
latest reply