cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combined orders on a packing slip

Hi everyone, It took me 3 years but I made it. Lol I got my first customer that ordered more than one item. I would like to send them one packing slip. How do I combine the two on a packing slip? It was easy to combine the two in shipping. It must be that easy because I just can't figure it out. thank you 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If they bought separately and you want to combine, you can combine the purchases for one label but unfortunately, you're going to be printing up 2 packing slips because they don't combine. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

In cases like that, I usually set up my own packing slip with both items on it.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@careheartsthrift_3 

This is what I use as a work-around....

go to:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

Click the link to see the orders to combine...

Have more orders awaiting shipment? Use the bulk shipping tool.

Right under the heading....From that page you can combine them and create a "Pick List" which is quite similar......

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I 'manually' combine it, by putting the piece of paper in the opposite way & so I print both slips on 1 page.  

If they used the Shopping Cart, like they should have (but most don't), it would combine automatically.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@monica-sells wrote:

@careheartsthrift_3 

This is what I use as a work-around....

go to:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

Click the link to see the orders to combine...

Have more orders awaiting shipment? Use the bulk shipping tool.

Right under the heading....From that page you can combine them and create a "Pick List" which is quite similar......

I just used that last night. It combines the orders for shipping but not on the packing slip.

I played around with it for a bit till I just stopped wasting my time and printed two packing slips. 

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Just to add.  When you have two different listings or the same listing but two different variations and instead of adding to cart first then paying, they pay for each thing individually, you cannot combine the packing slips.  I just print one for each, but combine the shipment and include both.  Just easier to deal with.

But if the buyer actually manages to group the items into a cart first then pay, then it works as it should!  lol

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 7 of 7
latest reply