cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine shipping

I have a potential buyer that wants to price out combined shipping such as USPS Ground Advantage and USPS Priority Shipping. This buyer is low on funds and i am trying to help them out.  I have placed formal offers of lower product prices on both of the items he is interested in. I additionally have the "pay immediately" marked for both items.

I cannot revise the listings so to check how much the new combined shipping rate would be for him, prior to his purchase.

I would appreciate help if someone can walk me through the process.

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

combine shipping

You can figure out the 'cost of shipping' at USPS.com website, just input size & weight. I would NOT offer both Ground Advantage and Priority, because Priority usually is almost 2x the price. Then, create a listing for 'both' items in one listing, with one shipping amount... or........

you can tell the customer to just buy both and you will refund what you come up with. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

combine shipping

Thank you so much!! I was making it a lot harder !! I appreciate your quick advice!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

combine shipping

@michtur-3319 

You could use the eBay shipping calculator. You can see regular shipping costs and also shows the eBay discounted shipping rates:

Shipping Calculator | eBay

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

combine shipping

Thank you- i appreciate that- i had forgotten ebay has made that a handy resource.

Thank you for your help!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply