Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is postage.ebay.com is down?

Is postage.ebay.com is down ? Can't be reached for printing labelsThis site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in postage.ebay.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bogus Return Request

OMG, I am so angry and frustrated right now. Would love some suggestions...I sold an item to a scammer and now I'm supposed to refund him????I opened item from new box and sent pictures of item in brand new condition then replaced in manufacturers bo...

Help me locate my item (USPS research cases, etc)

I have a package that's been "awaiting delivery scan" since 2/14. The buyer already filed INRs and won. I've since filed a research case (that closed immediately the next day), a missing mail search (no update at all), and an additional research case...

FedEx Smart Post

I learned a lesson about FedEx smart post today that I thought I would share. To save a couple of dollars on a large box I selected the Smart Post Option, It has been over a week and the package has been sitting in Rockford, ILL. for 5 days now. I ca...

Procedure to Cancel a return requested by buyer

How can a buyer cancel a return request after seller sent a return label? The buyer decided she liked the item, however I approved the return and sent buyer a Return Shipping Label. I cannot find any information on resolving this issue. I cannot find...

Is it possible to contact eBay?????

I recently purchased a low value item (<$20) on eBay and the seller said that returns were possible. As it turned out, the item did not fit my equipment, so I proceeded to return it. eBay said that the return cost would be about $100.00!!!!!!! I canc...

I sold three foreign currency bills on here all shpped in one pack ebay dings me no shipping info

I recently sold three foreign bills on this site the first bill sold grouped up when the invoice was sent but the tracking information was not uploaded on the other 2 bills which of course were sent in one pack to be kind to the customer. Now my dash...

Resolved! need help listing an item for domestic shipment only

I am trying to list an item for domestic shipment only. I am stuck in an error message loop. I have indicated no international sales. I have unchecked the box for GSP. This doesn't seem to matter. When I do a preview of the listing, it shows shipping...

Resolved! Shipping fees when item comes in two boxes

I will be attempting to sell for the first time. The item for sale will be shipped in two boxes, and I am having the buyer pay the shipping fees. I'm not sure how to handle this. (I will be participating in a seller's meeting next month, but thought ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item delivered right after purchase

Hello everyone. I've been a member of eBay for quite a while and I've never encountered anything like this. I'm sure it's just a little problem with shipping but I wanna play it safe by asking for advice here. Today, about 10 hours ago, I bought some...

SHIPPING LABEL FRUSTRATION NOW DOUBLE LABELS

Since using MP I am having issues with double labels. I select how I want to pay for for labels and every time I use PayPal I am now seeing two tracking and two labels. Never happened over the many, many years I have been using PayPal. Now with MP I ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors