Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Label Purchased, not printed

Hello. I purchased a label too quickly. I thought I'd get options to add insurance or choose another shipping option. I didn't. Anyway, I didn't print it, thinking I'd be able to change options (not realizing it was already purchased). How can I prin...

Ebay Messed my return shipping

I haven't used ebay for selling in a long time but I thought I'd try selling something again and I recently sold an item on Ebay and printed the Fedex shipping label.....from Ebay. I sent it after checking the "send to" buyers address...it was correc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

When shipping an item does the buyer get the tracking?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late Shipping Defect Due to Post Office Errors

I was checking my seller dashboard, and noticed that I was recently dinged for a late delivery. I felt it had to be an error as I always ship within my stated handling time, which is 2 business days although I generally ship by the next day business ...

Shipsaver - Not Recommended but who is?

For anyone looking for a cheaper insurance out there for their boxes, I cannot recommend Shipsaver. I have spent a lot of money with them - but their service is lacking and their underwriters - non-existent. IF - you ship multiple listings items in o...

Is there a new USPS damage claim return process?

Is there a new process for filing a USPS claim? The usps website states - Either the sender or the recipient may file a claim for insured mail that is lost, arrived damaged, or was missing contents. The person filing must have the original mailing re...

Resolved! No More Parcel Select Shipping?

Im sorry if this topic has been repeated, but I took a long break from selling and came back and I no longer see the option to ship packages under USPS ground (parcel select). The options are all priority. What happened? Can I get that option back?

Resolved! USPS shipping delays

Anyone else having issues with USPS tracking showing packages not moving? I have 15 packages I have already requested USPS to locate this month, they did and the packages moved to the next distribution center and have been sitting there for 4 days ag...

AUS/NZ E-Mails from Shipping Team

eBay has made efforts to e-mail sellers after orders from Australia and New Zealand come through with information about shipping during the USPS suspension. The e-mail is titled "How to ship to your buyers in Australia and New Zealand" The general e-...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors