Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Media mail

Hey everyone. On calculated shipping, how do I measure a media mail package with a dvd inside?

International Shipping

Hi all,I have a question about International Shipping.. I weighed the item an came up with a price..an it got bought from a guy in Australia ..when I printed the shipping label it's going to eBay in Ill. i guess my question is since I already paid $8...

Shipping discounts with combining shipping along with requests to alter the listing as advertised

Just had a customer buy 2 MBX CARDED cars, I give a discount with combining shipping, $2.00 each ADDITIONAL car, He wants me to rip these 2 cars off of their packaging to get even a lesser discount, I do NOT feel right doing this to these items , i l...

Ebay labels printing junk

Before it would just print the label ONLY now it waste more ink (again) printing the time the date the web page and i guess file name? it doesn't show this on the preview only when you click the print button and i dont' see any way to remove this.

odd shipping prices on the APP

so i went to post a item that was 1lb and i use the app sometimes and on the app it will give you a range like for instance right now its telling me that one pound will cost anywhere from 8.70 to 19.40. thats price range from closest to furthest. i l...

My package shipped but has no tracking number

My package says shipped but there is no tracking number provided. What does that mean is there a problem with my order I placed on ebay if my order has shipped but there is no tracking # available to track my order..?

FedEx shipping is a disaster. Use UPS instead.

I stopped using FedEx for shipping 2 years ago. Too many time packages arrived damage. I was loosing money instead saving on shipping cost. It was explained to me by a FedEx employee, that since the pandemic FedEx was not able to handle the increased...

Fraudulent proof of delivery photo

How do I unassociate a fraudulent proof of delivery photo from my address? I ordered an item recently off ebay and all of a sudden all tracking info and supposed delivery were listed. The item was not delivered and I let seller know it was not. Selle...

Tying UPS account to eBay

Up to a year or so ago, I had my Personal UPS account tied to eBay shipping and the fees were billed to UPS account when labels were purchased thru eBay. At this point, I am buying UPS labels thru eBay and the fees are paid for thru eBay managed paym...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to ship an item to Canada from the US

I have an item that a customer wants shipped to st-louis-de france, QC Canada. My listing won't let me chance to the global shipping program. Is there a way I could get a shipping quote for this customer? My part could ship in a "A" usps priority mai...

Resolved! Late deliveries............

So......I am just starting selling again after a 15-year hiatus. As you can imagine, there have been a LOT of changes for eBay sellers since then, so I knew I would need to read through a lot of stuff to get me up to speed. Yesterday I saw where it s...

Shipping

My listing says Ship to :  USDoes that include Puerto Rico???

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship item wordwide

Which Shipping Service is the best at this time ? USPS, UPS or Fedex ? Or another one ?I am talking about the price, quality and fast.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Giving supplier's tracking number to GSP shipping center

When fulfilling a GSP order, can I give the supplier's tracking number to the GSP shipping center somehow, so that they know that way where the parcel is headed? All the guides I have read advises to use the eBay labels, but I'm hoping to avoid havin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors