Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

change my location

I'm new seller. I changed my shipping location because I move to other country to develop my business and hope increase sells in eBay's it problem to my account?

Change Shipping Payment Method

How do i change my shipping payment method? it takes it straight out of paypal. isnt there a way to take it out of the funds received from a payment?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Global Forwarding Service

I'm recently new to selling again on eBay, and sold my first item in a long while. I'm concerned now, I went to check my sale to start the next steps and saw an International Fee. I'm thinking, what?!?! Not in the US?! So I look into it and get find ...

How are GSP shipping rates determined?

Does anybody know how GSP shipping rates are determined, please? I am in Europe and pretty much stopped buying from the USA after great many sellers switched over to GSP because it is such a rip off for the buyer, both in terms of the inflated shippi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Postage cost

I have been printing shipping labels for $.53 or $.93 cents but on the last couple of orders the shipping cost defaults to priority mail and the options are all much more expensive than those prices. I send only standard 5x7x1 cardboard envelopes wei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchased item not received

I bought an item on April 30th and its 11th June I have not received my item.Last tracking shown is May 2nd.How come the item did not reach the final destination.Help please

eBay global shipping - is this right?

I sold a wireless hot spot to someone in Zambia. The buyer contacted me wondering if it would be delivered soon. I shipped it May 5th and on the 17th last tracking says entered country. But I also noticed that expected delivery says July 17th!?!?!Is ...

Resolved! How do I confirm I shipped it?

So I just learned that E - Bay wants you to print out a label and when you scan it ships. Nobody told me this. I sent the item the customer bought from me. But I used my own label. How do I let E - Bay know I went to the post office yesterday and shi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipping

How does a seller avoid a Late Shipment when the requests item to be shipped later because he is out of town

Most Marked as Helpful Authors