Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to retrieve my money

There is a customer with a non secure account, and eBay asked me not to ship the goods to him. However, he initiated a payment dispute and I agreed. However, I am not aware that the factory had already shipped the goods before I agreed. I contacted t...

How to change the address for a return to the seller?

I need to contact the Authenticator to change the address to return the item to me. I moved from the address listed on my site. How do I contact this person? FedEx is returning to the authenticator and I can't reach then to change the address?

Media shipping not allowed for publsihed manuals

Typical eBay. I understand the push to stop sellers from abusing the media shipping rate with ineligible items, but this is ridiculous.Sold a repair manual the other day. Not a magazine, comic, or anything that contained advertising. It was a softbou...

Urgent help please

Can anyone help me...If i search my listing from different browser as a buyer.below the listing written " Shipping not Specified " But actually already given all details , cross checked also its prefect...why is this so ??? no orders since 1 month

Resolved! USPS shipping fees are charged to my Visa but UPS/FedEx fees come from my available funds. Why?

I have my Visa set as the preferred method of payment for all fees. When I buy a USPS label, it is charged to my Visa, but UPS/FedEx are not - they get deducted from my available funds. Why is this? Just called an and agent told me it is because UPS ...

Items are destroyed or missing

Stop sending eBay items through Kentucky customs.stealing,destroying, thugs. stop sending our packages to Kentucky just send them out regular to customs

Resolved! eBay offers no option to combine shipping on accepted offers - charges fees on incorrect shipping.

I just made offers on half a dozen items and communicated to the seller that I would like combine shipping. They would all be able to fit into one envelope for less than $20, yet eBay automatically charged around twice that by putting through each ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Arranging local pickup

Someone purchased an item that I had listed on ebay as a local pickup only. I have tried to contact this person via ebay email several times over 4 days and that person has not replied back. Ebay indicates that it is sold and that I need contact the ...

Can't purchase shipping label

I havn't been able to purchase shipping label. Been that way all day. When I click purchase shipping label a Box lights up that says "It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later." Anybody know what is going o...

calculated shipping

calculated shipping sometimes prices too high; how can I change it and check usps myself giving item wt and box/envelope size?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't want QR code to print on my printed ship label

Anyone know how I can get my shipping labels to print without that little QR code on there?It's on mine in 2 places - next to the recipient's address and again underneath the bar codeWastes ink, don't need it.

Global shipping service

Sorry, I just need to put this out there. Global shipping service is nothing but a license to steal. So I’ve been buying and selling handcuffs from every part of the planet for over 30 years now. Every time I purchase something and global shipping se...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors