Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer who is Scamming Sellers. Beware of this Guy. Claims all merchandise is Damaged in Shipping

I have been selling a lot of license plates on ebay recently and have had no problems until now. Sold this one guy a plate for ten bucks. He waited two weeks to pay. I then shipped him the plate. In the meantime he buys another plate for ten bucks. W...

Resolved! Need help finding economical shipping Please!

Hi,I need to ship a piece of clothing that weigh's 1.7 lbs. Can't use First class, will not fit in a priorty padded flat rate envelope, and priority Med flat rate box is too much. What is the option? USPS retail ground, and would that cheaper than pr...

Strategies for Buying Packaging Materials?

Hello Community!I'm an Ebay newb seller interested in selling a bunch of personal possessions including collectible comics and books. I'll remain small-time, but I hope to sell enough that saving money on packaging materials will matter. Any suggesti...

Shipping to a courier in Doral FL

So I have noticed recently that I am getting a lot of sales to people who are based internationally but have the items shipped to a courier in Doral FL, Oregon, etc.... I haven't ran into any issues so far but I just sold a few items that went for a ...

Buyer asked to ship to a different address after I purchased the postage. Free Shipping deal

The buyer bought an item with a free shipping deal from me. I paid for the postage and printed the label (USPS shipping label printed on eBay), getting ready to ship it out. Then I received a message from the buyer, saying she forgot to change the sh...

First Class Package 2 Estimated Dates

Alright so I have been trying to get the "Fast n Free" Label on my listing. I have free shipping, I'm shipping as first class package (2-3 business days), I have returns, My handling time is 1 day so I should qualify for "Fast n Free" but it dosent s...

Help help!!!

Please help me! I leave Usa on 27.8.2017 and don't come back, some package will delivery on September!!! How can I get my package sooner??? I send email to the seller and he said that my package on the ways! Can not change my address!!!

Scammed , seller sent me FAKES !!

So a week ago I bought a pair of triple white ultra boost 2.0 for a price too good to be true. Right off the bat the seller was kind of fishy because he had to delay my shipping by 4 days because he had a "unexpected leave". So I wait for 4 days, and...

Customer Returns problem for Sellers

I am having a recurring problem. I realize that in order for ebay to remain competitive in the market, that it has to offer easy returns. However, the return software for the customer is basically geared like this.......do you want to pay return ship...

Unable to Print Labels off Firefox on Zebra printer

So, I did a refresh on FireFox and it messed things up. I was able to get all my tabs and bookmarks but, My Zebra LP 2844 printer will not print. It will go through and print out a blank. I have to go over to IE to print and I don't want to keep doin...

how receive a Refund of my money?

I buyed 3 articles in ebay and i canceled, but i dont see my money back in my paypal account, can u explain how can have the money back thanks

Resolved! Updated Listing

Hi everyone,I just recently purchased an electronics that I thought was new. I got it today and it said Refurbished, so I check the eBay page for information about the condition and found nothing at all. So I decide to contact the seller to see what'...

unsolved return and cheated

I bought a pair of gloves as a new item and I get the pair used and all cracked leather I sent the pictures to the seller and he sent me a return ticket to an address where I am no longer.I explained this to the seller but he does not give me any oth...

Scratched watch

I brought an Apple Watch but when it's arrived it has a scratch on it. I contacted the seller who is unwilling to refund or return and is blaming me for the scratch as they say it wasn't there when she put it in the box. I started a return but as but...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors