Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Barely damaged shipped item, buyer wants a return. Not sure how to proceed...

I live in the US and I just sold a collector video game to someone in France. The item's box was damaged around the corners during shipping even thought it was inside another box with packing peanuts in-between, but the game and statue contained insi...

About exagerated prices & shipping charges!

I suggest that, before buying an item, check online about its original price. I have compared items and found that some Ebay sellers are selling at a much higher price than official distributors and factory prices! Same can can be said for exaggerate...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer abuses returns. Ebay CS agrees but says I have to take return anyway and no restock fee

A buyer opened a return and said the item took too long to arrive. The item was shipped and delivered within the handling time/estimated delivery (a week earlier than promised). The buyer sent me a message before the item arrived that it was taking t...

Placed an order and Tracking gone wrong

Placed an order and 1 of 2 packages go to east coast delievered (NL) and 2 of 2 went to Winnipeg. Tracking number tells me this and don't know if that one will come back to the east coast.How to proceed with this?

Package tracking number(registered parcel) is not-traceable in destination country's website - INR

The registered parcel I am expecting to be delivered to my country, Philippines, remains to be untrackable in my country's postal website unlike all of my previous purchases sent through registered airmail. I noticed that the seller's postal system w...

Resolved! PROPER USE OF FLAT RATE CONTAINERS

Yesterday I took a package to the local post office for shipment. I use the Ebay shipping labels, package was weighed and measured and proper postage was attached. I used two medium flat rate boxes and put them end to end...in other words they were s...

Resolved! Free shipping doesn't apply properly

Hi All, I have free shipping after $35 listed on all of my listings. I have the settings set for free shipping after $35 on all of my listings. Why does ebay keep charging buyers shipping even after they have purchased over $35 of my items? I am assu...

Envelope bubblewraps

I recently made a post about shipping with a bubblewrap envelope that they sell on stores, they only have 2 dimensions mine is 6x 9 inches when i go to packaging dimensions for printing the shippin label they want me to give them 3rd option which is ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking not updating, buyer requesting refund

I mailed item Monday & there’s been no tracking activity. As a courtesy I reached out to the buyer & asked her to let me know if package does/doesn’t arrive & if no arrival I’m happy to provide refund. Her response was “No tracking updated, I’ll take...

Pay Pal

Has anyone been having problems getting cut off from shipping through ebay? A paypal rep was helping me change the primary email address to mine instead of my husband's. She said we couldn't enter my address as it was associated with an old account. ...

USPS shipping

Since January 1st I have had a terrible experience with USPS. In the last 30 days, 15 packages shipped have shown up empty and torn apart to the customer. Packages have also shown up smashed and crushed sometimes with footprints on them. In 15 years ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Major Invoicing/Checkout Flaw!

I almost hate to post this here, for fear of alerting buyers to the scam. But since - I would think - it's primarily sellers using the boards, I thought I should go ahead and do so. Best case - maybe ebay will see this, actually investigate, and fix ...

PLEASE HELP! Buyer requested return as "item not authentic" and is now damaged

We're a new seller and dealing with our very first return. Like Amazon's A-Z guarantee, eBay's Money Back Guarantee is designed to help buyers more than sellers. They can twist the words in their favor to get full refund even if it's not warranted. T...

eBay shipping labels printing blank

Anybody else having issues printing shipping labels through eBay? I can purchase postage, but when I go to print the label, it comes out blank besides the header and footer. It is not my printer because packing invoices and other pages print fine. Ma...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors