Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using FedEx smartpost

I just got burned by using FedEx Smart post by charging me astronomical shipping charges . Of course EBay would not do anything about it. I know many members of the eBay community have had the same problem. However instead of just stop using this ser...

Restocking fee?

How does this work now. also return instructions.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return labels for combined shipped items

I called customer support today to inquire about returns.The one question I really wanted them to answer was this...When I ship several items combined as one package and the buyer wishes to return one small light weight item, how much will the return...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending item back for refund

Just to say this is purely for interest as I've given it up as a bad job with this seller and the item was only 4 quid I bought a personalised paper item last week and it arrived promptly. However it had a very obvious spelling mistake on their part ...

shipping to be determined AFTER sale and payment

On another forum I read, a buyer wants to buy a tool set on ebay from an "overseas" seller who says he will not quote shipping charges until AFTER the buyer pays for the item. To me this just screams "SCAM" but this guy really wants this item. Has an...

Our 2 cents on mandatory free returns to keep TRS badge and 10% off seller fees.

10% off seller fees just isn't worth the money to pay for our customers to ship an item back because it wasn't the right size or just buyer remorse. If we made a mistake in the listing, then of course we would pay for the return, but that is extremel...

Chinese shipping cost unfairly low

The fate of all USA E commerce as well as brick and mortar shops hang in the balance of this bad deal.1. It costs half as much to send a package from China to Texas as it does to send that same package from a business located in the USA just a few st...

Returned with no refun requst

I recently sold a buyer two shirts, payment was instant and the following day the items were shipped. A week later I received the package back with the marking on package stating did not order want refund sent. No contact as been made. I will contact...

Does anyone ship anything with a Priority Mail Tyvek Envelope?

Just wondering how this should be selected via Ebay. I'm not seeing that in the shipping list with everything else. Obviously, it isn't flat rate and is apparently based on the size of the item in the envelope. Is that considered a "large envelope" o...

Upgrade from Priority Mail to Express Mail.

I just had a customer request an upgrade from Priority Mail to Express Mail. He's willing to pay. I've never shipped Express before. Is it kind of the same thing? I can print the label through ebay like i'm used to and give the package to my mail car...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fail take proper Action

A few months ago, I have purchased a For parts or not working iPhone 6s for $ 100. In his listing, he clearly mentioned that phone display is only damaged but the phone is working, When I received, I have found nothing inside (display cables, front c...

New Seller Exploit? Advice needed!

Hi all, I just received a return request and was surprised the shipment took just a few days when it usually takes more than a week for US shipment to reach our return address.When I checked the record in the eBay system, the system reflected an enti...

RETURNS AND PAYPAL

Just some advice. IF you think paypal will work with you on returns when in years you don't ask for help...think again! Most likely they won't side with you even if you offer pictures. I wanted to return a "lot" of items that after I received them an...

terrible seller

My name is Myong , Past April buy the crystal from seller . when I recived from crystal was not good quaerty at all . one is 13gram, 90ct, 68ct,it,s was over$1300.00dollars. I can not save not even 1ct from this crystals. I send back to the seller, b...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Transit Times

Is it me or have all USPS classes been taking longer lately. It's been this way for a good 6 or so months. Packages that used to take 2 or 3 days are now taking 3 or 4 days respectively. Your thoughts...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors