Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer request refund for no reason

a buyer requested return for no reason, I need professional a script/message to send them in order to know why they want to retun the item for refund.P.S: since the item is cheap, I can refund the buyer and ask them to keep the item and give me posit...

Resolved! No USPS options when Print Shipping Label selected

I've never had this happen before. Sold an item, so go to "Sold" and click "Print Shipping Label". Usually I get the various options, make sure I've selected what I want (always USPS), and go forward from there -- no problem. But today, for one sold ...

Resolved! buyer wants refund for marks on barbie doll body that was new

Sold Barbie-New-Removed from Box-Never Played with. Buyer starts a return because she says that she removed barbie clothes and there were blue marking on body (from clothing). Says that I should remove clothing from new barbies to make sure there are...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does Ebay absolutely hate their sellers? As a long time seller it is indisputable!!!

Why on earth do the Board of Directors at Ebay despise the sellers so much? The rules so favor the buyers, no matter how fraudulent, that it proves the BoD are idiots. I have dozens of friends who no longer sell on Ebay due to this stupidity. And for...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay burning sellers on returns. Buyer got a full return from a badly used item they sent back.

So a buyer bought a $380 item brand new from me. It was a Bike frame. had it for about 2 weeks then filed a return saying it did not fit. Ebay automatically approved the return. I got the frame back in very bad condition! It was used really bad. Was ...

IMG_7408.jpg IMG_7410.jpg IMG_7409.jpg IMG_7407.jpg
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selelrs charging money for FREE tracking numbers

Should this be a punishable offense if they pull this? USPS has provided free tarcking for every service for tyears and I believe it's included with all other domestic courier services now. Even foreign mail often has it as part of the service. I bou...

is drop shipping against ebay policies?

yes I understand that you are putting your rating in someone else's control and that is risky. I understand you might not make a lot of money doing it. All I am just wondering if it is against the rules or not.

Just can't figure out shipping for multiple items.

To be clear, I already figured out the combined shipping thing but that isn't what my issue is. I sell diesel truck parts. When I list an item, I calculate the cost and shipping for that one item, since it can vary greatly with distance + weight. I m...

Buyer hasn't picked up his item

A week ago I sold an item to a buyer and I sent it through USPS. The address of the buyer was a usps facility seems like he has a P.BOX since I searched his address up. The reason was because it said "available for pick-up" The box of course was a li...

Resolved! Tracking a shipment from the Global Shipping Center

Hi there, I recently made a purchase on May 4,2017 for two items that were shipped in one parcelto be sent out the United Arab Emirates. The cost of shipping was $41.21 International Priority Shipping to United Arab Emirates via the Global Shipping p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Will Sellers Ship To a PO Box?

I recently had something I was going to ship via USPS stolen from my front porch while I was home so I got a PO box with an included street address. WIll I have any problems from people not wanting to ship to a PO box? I can't take chances with ppl s...

Can you ship via a different service than in the auction listing?

My auction listing shows "Expedited Shipping" and then the area with more details shows "Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail)" I see that FedEx would get it there more quickly and at half of the price of the USPS. Is this something that I should c...

Shipping Label to Australia

Its been awhile since I shipped to Australia. Is the postage label still just one sheet? No 3 page custom declaration form like other countries? Thanks in advance

Most Marked as Helpful Authors