Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer wanting to arrange shipping for local pickup

I have a heavy item listed as local pickup only. Honestly, it’s just heavy and bulky and I didn’t want to mess with shipping. They’ve contacted my local ups store and have asked if I can take it there after the auction and ups will pack and ship on t...

Stalled return

I returned an item on May 8th, that was not as described. Printed the sellers return label and shipped. Since May 13th this is what the return tracking says: OUT FOR DELIVERYMay 13, 2019, 12:02 PM, DAYTON 08810 AWAITING DELIVERY SCANMay 14, 2019, 2:0...

Resolved! Seller lied about the shipping method

Hello I contacted a seller in Cyprus before buying and asked him about the shipping method to saudi arabia. so he tell me it's registered and tracked mail. When I bought the product three days ago, he did not ship the order, did not respond to my mes...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Change USPS shipping to a standard shipping?

Hi, I sold an item and it was supposed to charge the buyer 5$ for shipping but it didnt and considered it free, yet im located in Oman, How to Change USPS shipping to a standard shipping?And why the buyer got a free shipping?

label printer Citizen CL-S521Z prints barcode "fuzzy" but rest fine

hey all, I have a Citizen Label printer CL-S521Z, it prints Amazon labels just fine... but Paypal and Ebay labels, the barcode itself looks fuzzy a bit... i'm concerned that they may not be able to be scanned properly by the PO along the way. This ne...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer blames us for package disappearing from porch after Post Office delivered.

This buyer also will not go to his delivering Post Office and file trace nor ask his neighbors. We are afraid this will esculate to negative feedback because he wants us to refund in full or replace for free? Any suggestions to smooth feathers or hav...

Sketchy buyer

I recently sold a pair of shoes for a good amount of money and want to make sure that this guy that’s I’m selling to is legit and won’t try to pull anything as he seems kind of suspicious. Apart from sharing tracking info, what do y’all recommend I d...

Resolved! Return Help Carburator + extras

I bought a carburator, that has adjusting tool , filter, hose to cut, and extra primer bulbs. It keeps flooding the motor out and won't start. I know it's defective and put that and eBay gave me a label for return. The hose is cut to length and in th...

Didnt recieved item or money

Last year I bought lamp from seler on ebay that never came and I didnt recieved my money back.I have never expirienced sonenthing like that!!I buy staf on e bay and never ever happened that.

Shipping Labels Work-Around for USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box eBay Programming Error

I'm a Power Seller who's been on eBay for 20 years and formerly worked as a Q/A analyst for a software company so I'm offering a viable work-around for a recent eBay programming glitch which affects your sold listings with the USPS Small Flat Rate Bo...

Seller is not providing me with item tracking number

Hello, the item has been shipped more than a week ago and no tracking number was provided, i contacted the seller twice and he seems to ignore my request for to provide one, how can i report him or force him to act like a human being and actually res...

Resolved! Ebay i was not expected that remorse reason will be part of eba " i ordered by mistake" what a joke?

its seems ebay is becoming more like amazon, ebay has added same additional reasons what amazon have and as result, returns are increasing :(, does it make sense to put this return reason " i order by mistake" ? ebay has no one click buy option like ...

USPS Is Sending Package to Wrong Address?

I recently purchased a Montblanc pen. Yes, the expensive fountain pen that runs $300. I got this one used for a very good price, so imagine my frustration when I check on Informed Delivery... and USPS is trying to send it to Lititz, PA and not my own...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors