Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have Ebay rep screw me out of $450 tells me to do one thing and they were wrong

I sold a seat for a Suburban and even talked to the buyer because he wanted to make sure it would fit. He gets it and opens a claim that item isn't as described. I have him send it back and it's missing bolts seats belts and plastic trim so I called ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Holding item while Seller disputes insurance claim denial

I recently purchased a set of Talisman Board games from a seller ($600.00). One of the corners of the shipping box was slightly dented, and when I opened the box (which was packed with only paper) 3 boxes were ripped and 2 of the boards were damaged ...

About Account Settings

Hi, I can't login to some places in my account. in my account >>> shipping adress, return address, registration address, business policiess, etc ... is coming to the Summary page when I try to login. Can I learn out why? A technical error or an error...

Resolved! Item returned after ebay closed the case

Hey guys, I need some help. I had a buyer in S Korea, which I do not sell to and have blocked, so I am assuming he uses a shipping service. I hate when they do that. Anyways, he said the item was missing a button and wanted to return it. I had to sen...

Shipping Service

Anyone can tell me What is shipping service I shoud chose went I sell product from ChinaThank you !

How do you go about refunding a buyer's money through paypal?

My very first item sold and the buyer received it today. Unfortunately he says they didn't fit. He is sending them back on his own dime and seems very sorry that he can't wear them, he has good feedback as well. What do I do when it comes to refunds ...

USPS marking packages delivered before they actually are.

Ever since the New Year's rate hike I have had multiple incidents where my packages show up as delivered a day or two before they actually show up. This has happened at least 8 times on incoming packages and 4 times when a buyer messages me saying th...

Resolved! Late delivery via Media mail.

Goooooodddd morning! I sold an item on May 15th and shipped it out the next day via media mail(dvd). On May 16th it was picked up. Today, I recieved a message from the buyer stating he didn't recieve the item and it is still in another State. It's be...

Shipping to Puerto Rico for first time.

Hello all, First time shipping to Puerto Rico and just curious if anybody has had any issues with shipping there from continental US. I am shipping a pair of running shoes. Are there any extra measures I should take to insure delivery? Thank you for ...

Resolved! The shipping address I inputted is completely different from the one the seller received???

My address is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I ordered an item from a US seller. The address he received is: 1850 Airport Exchange Blvd #200 Erlanger, KY 41025 United States I've never even seen anything like this. This is completely ridiculous, and no...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I revise a listing to add international shipping?

I have a t-shirt listed and someone from the UK asked if I would ship to them. I normally don't ship internationally, too many scammers, but a cheap t-shirt to someone with over 1000 positive feedback seems safe. However I went into the listing to re...

Resolved! USPS status says delivered to agent and buyer says they have not received their item?

Hi. I shipped an item recently with USPS parcel select ground. The status says the item was “Delivered to agent,” so the item shows as delivered. However, I was contacted by the buyer and they said they have not received their item. I’m assuming that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam or mistake

I have been noticing more and more sellers under estimating weights when mailing packages, but today was over the top! I received a package that weighed close to 3 Ibs that was shipped as 6 ounces! Has anyone else seen this?

Buyer Returns

As a seller, I am thoroughly aggravated with this return policy. I have had several parts returned that were not the parts that were shipped to the customer. Many of the parts returned are no longer able to be used and yet I am constantly told by eba...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors