Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

trouble shipping

Is anyone else having trouble trying to print shipping labels. I live in MN, It was fine up until 20 minutes ago.

E

Every time I click on print a label, I get an error message saying something went wrong

Shipping Labels NOT GENERATING or PRINTING

This morning the eBay website seem to be running slow. When I go to create a shipping label the redirect seems to be taking a while. Then eventually prints. Now, when you click SHIP YOUR ORDER, an immediately pop that says: Something went wrong.Sorry...

eBay shipping not working

I have been unable to print shipping labels for an hour now. I was in the middle of shipping everything I sold over the weekend and it just quit working. Is anyone else having this issue?

Shipping Labels Error: SECOND UPDATE

Hey everyone, I have received an update from our Shipping Team! "We have resolved the eBay Shipping labels issue sellers were experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we restored the label printing functi...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 13 helpful

Shipping Labels

Is eBay is having trouble with the shipping interface? I haven't been able to print my label and have gotten the same error message as everyone else. I've tried refreshing my browser, disabling pop ups, nothing works.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors