Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong item

I ordered a metal chassis for my wltoys buggy and recieved a iphone charger instead with a note saying its a gift and i should receive the item i ordered in a different package but the seller used the tracking numbers that was for my metal chassis. I...

Resolved! why is paypal involved with A Ebay SNAD case? I've never seen this and don't know what to do..?

Please help, I'm at a loss here. I'm a long time seller (not on this account) and I've never seen this. I bought a DVD set, its missing disc #2 . So I filed as SNAD. He replied in case that he found the missing disc and had sent it. Great. But the ca...

Economy shipping eBay says delivery in 3 days...huh?

I usually send small, light items 1st class, however I choose Economy shipping from the drop down menu which gives a estimated delivery time of 1 to 10...I do this to mitigate any delays due to unforeseen weather or other delays....Now when I look at...

The RICO Act and Mail Fraud

Lately I have been reading a lot of horror stories on this board regarding sellers being the victim of mail fraud on items that have been returned. Sometimes, a different item is returned. Other times, the same item is returned, but it has been canni...

UPS Marketplace Shipping Print Label doesn't import

Print label doesn't import to UPS Marketplace. When I sign into Marketplace shipping manually, my order has not imported. What is happening here?When I click print label, it goes to USPS shipping with a message that UPS label printing is not yet avai...

Resolved! Glitch on Paying/Printing Shipping Label

Well jeez, finally ran into a glitch that is making my day stinky. Item is ready for it's label but the print a shipping label page is fighting with me. I get all of it done then click on "pay for and print label" spot & crud-nothing happens. Tried 3...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

new to eBay

i am new to selling on eBay. I was wondering if should offer returns and if so how do i go about doing it. if anyone has other tips that would be great

Zip Code

Hello, Please advice my about my zip code. My State is Oregon and in the city of Portland. My Zip Code should be 97251-9612. But i have no idea that eBay suggest me to use 97230. Some of the seller cannot post my item to eBay's suggestion (97230). Wo...

Ripped off by seller with global shipping

He overcharged me on shipping (27 pounds for 2 stickers from the UK to the US), listed as international priority but then shipped them with ebay's global shipping. The package has not moved for 4 days after getting sent to the UK shipping center. 27 ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sight of the SKU

When you open up "Waiting for Dispatch" you get sight of your SKU, but when you go to print "Address labels and invoice/packing slip " It would really be useful if eBay uploaded your SKU, preferably in the area "Item Name"What do you think Mr. eBay? ...

What does "In Transit, Arriving Late" means?

I have ordered an item on eBay and made purchase on the June 5. Delivery is to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.I checked the postage details, it says that the item has been Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination from Erlanger , K...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

item that hasn't arrived

hi deari make an order from this seller = zoezjwzOrder placed onWednesday, Jan 23, 2019Payment methodCredit cardPayment dateWednesday, Jan 23, 2019here is the itemItem number 1924421191392PCS PCV Valve 26740-26700 for Hyundai Accent 1.6L 01-07 Elantr...

Shutl (Hermes) the new delivery service in the U.K.

Is anyone else in the U.K. worried that ebay seem to have joined forces with Hermes under the new name of Shutl? Hermes are the worst courier ever. Parcels go missing or arrived damaged, open or even empty. Trying to get a refund or even a response f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors