Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Are there common scams about address switching?

I'm a pretty new eBay seller, and my first big sale has just been made... unfortunately, the buyer is a new account that hasn't made any previous purchases or sales of their own and left a buyer's note saying that their eBay address wasn't the correc...

Ship By Jan 1st ?

Has any noticed, that items that were sold on Saturday and Sunday , Have a Monday Jan 1st ship by date. Kind of impossible , due to the fact that USPS, UPS, FED EX are not working. Any thoughts ?

Resolved! No secure location available on package sent

I am an ebay seller. I sent an item on November 15th 2023. The tracking states that on November 20th that there was a notice left (no secure location available). The package has not moved since that date. Now, on December 31st, the buyer requested a ...

Shipping

What is the best way to package a magazine to ship?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer ask for return after 23 days

I have sold a item, and it was delivered on December 2nd and it is currently Christmas happy holidays to everyone seeing this I am dealing with a guy that is making false accusations trying to get a return saying every card was damaged. I got video p...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shipping labels?

Ebay offers shipping labels, you purchase at dicounted rate compared to USPS costs, and that covers all shipping expenses, attach label to package and USPS will accept with no additional charges?Or are you buying shipping label attaching it to packag...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postage stamp price increase

In just one month, Postal Service to raise price of Forever first-class stamps to 68 cents Good thing China has them for a discount.

User avatar by Visionary
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Shipping labels

Hi, everyone. I was about to print a few labels & date them for Tuesday 1/2. On the ebay print label screen ebay has the shipping date listed as 1/1 on the day that the post is closed. Change it? Leave it? Dont want a late shipment ding or three. On ...

Return

I bought from a seller and received a fake product. The recieved booster box didnt match the photo and was clearly fake. I started the return and was sent a label. The return label has the sellers address and as the return address has my name and the...

Shipping charges

How do I have the buyer pay for shipping after the buyer has already paid for the product? The buyer originally asked for a pickup but now wants to have the item shipped.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors