Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers auctions say they combine on shipping but is not

I won/am winning 6 items spread out over a week from a seller that has it stated in their auction that they combine shipping. I contacted them after I won two out of the 6 auctions earlier in the week and they told me to wait for a combined invoice b...

Shipping adjustment from eBay on UPS delivery

I just got a shipping adjustment from eBay on a poster tube I sent via UPS, and the charge is more than double the original shipping. I double checked the weight and dimensions, and my label was correct. There is no place that I can see to dispute th...

Increasing USPS shipping fees

USPS is again raising fees in January 2024. I do not have "Free Shipping" on my items. I try and charge shipping fees to match what they actually are. With USPS increase, I have to go into the majority of my items and change the shipping fee individu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Label print window not coming up....

Anyone else having this issue? When I purchase a label, ebay would normally pop up a print window to print the label. Today, no pop-up. I am getting an email now with a qr code. Did ebay change something or is my pc wonky?

USPS GA "on time" 🤣

Its busy season so it's all good. Just think it's amusing. Moving Through NetworkIn Transit to Next Facility, Arriving On TimeDecember 19, 2023Arrived at USPS Regional FacilityJACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTERDecember 18, 2023, 6:19 amIn Tr...

Resolved! UK buyer trying to bid but can't?

We (in the US) have been contacted by a buyer who lives in the UK (England, to be exact) saying that they can't bid on our auction because it says "this seller does not ship to UK." I went in and looked at our shipping policies, and we have zero excl...

Shipping calculator is gone

I went to list an item yesterday after a week of not listing and no longer have the ability to list "Flat Rate To All Buyers" as I have done a few thousand times. Now it appears eBay has decided that I want to use shipping rate tables and created som...

First time shipping over seas

Hello! First time shipping from the US to EU, and I am wondering how VAT works. Will the receiver have to pay VAT upon delivery, or does eBay do the commercial invoice for me? Also, can somebody explain what to do with a commercial invoice and how it...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping & stubborn sellers

If you refuse to combine shipping on multiple items, I refuse to either buy multiple items from you or buy from you at all. Plain & simple. Yet so many sellers give a hassle over this simple thing... "Immediate payment required" sellers can't have an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors