Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping address not recognized by USPS

Address provided by buyer isn't recognized by USPS. The address is valid on Google Maps (Street View), showing the residence and street number on it. Image was taken August 2019.Postal clerk said they occasionally get unrecognized addresses, and that...

Shipping to freight forwarder ?

Two separate accounts just purchased over 1k + of apple products from me. They are both using similar names, such as ( real life name Ivan Simon**a ) eBay username bioSh**p, with the other being ( real life name Nataliia Zoloto*****a ) eBay username ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay did not refund me

I ordered a Dewalt Saw zall last July. It was never even shipped. I reported it to Ebay and instead of refunding me, they closed the case without resolving anything, because no contact was made. I was in the hospital for three months and did not resp...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Excluding Shipping Countries

Hi. I want to ask if i am selling an item on ebay and if i want to ship the item only to US what are the countries that i should exclude in the exclude countries list while i am creating the listing. Please assist me on this? Thank You!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

customs

I stay in Greece if I buy a radio from AmericaCould you please tell me what it is? ( VAT ) if i pay them, i have to pay again Customs when i receive it? in GREECE? Thanks

Provided tracking number doesn't exist and the seller doesn't reply to my msgs

Hello all, one week ago I've made a purchase , the seller provided me with a tracking number so I felt calm about the order. But a couple of days has passed and until now I can't check what's the status of the shipping because it seems the number doe...

Captura de Pantalla 2021-12-04 a la(s) 14.54.29.png Captura de Pantalla 2021-12-04 a la(s) 14.55.12.png

International shipping question

I’m in Michigan and sold an item to Canada with a sale price of $750.00. When I created the listing I put in the box dimensions of 5”x13”x18”. The buyer selected a usps envelope as shipment method and paid for that. It’s less than the price to ship i...

Selling

Sold a Xbox One digital video game code. Buyer paid and asked if I can send him the code so that they don't have to wait for the mail. I would of course still ship the code through USPS in any case, that way I would have tracking to show it was shipp...

Sellers auctions say they combine on shipping but is not

I won/am winning 6 items spread out over a week from a seller that has it stated in their auction that they combine shipping. I contacted them after I won two out of the 6 auctions earlier in the week and they told me to wait for a combined invoice b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors