Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return question

I sold a playstation game and mentioned the disc was scratched, tested the game before hand and it worked fine. I listed it as used and in tested working conditiob The buyer is claiming the disc doesnt work. How should i go about A return? Do i end u...

Refund

Hi, So I purchased a vehicle on eBay , made the transaction if $6500, I made the transaction on 03/06/2020 and was successful from my account, then I received and email from Karen Brading who is the Financial department Manager eBay stating that ther...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

? how to refund a buyer for a returned item

... I received the item back and want to refund the buyerreturn reason "does not match description or photos"My Ebay transaction/refund page for refunding is not workingWill I get a slap for just using Pay Pal page forthe refund

Resolved! Tracking shows item delivered. Seller claims not received. What next?

I sold a $125 item and shipped through the eBay system to Canada (from US). Buyer sent me a a message indicating that he has not received the item. Ebay tracking shows the package was delivered, although the tracking data is not very specific. It jus...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

The item I ordered since May 05 not arrive

Dear Ebay, I have ordered the item on May05,2020 and it should've arrive in May 15,2020, but it still hasn't arrive. I have contacted with Ebay on May 17,2020 ask for help also called Ebay on 5/29/20. He said will reopen this case ,I have to wait fro...

A package is delayed by a few days now and tracking shows no movement for 2 weeks.

Is it OK that my package has not been moving for 2 weeks according to tracking and it should've been delivered 3 days ago (June 15th)? Yet, it still shows it just left France (from where I bought it - I'm from Slovakia). I know they say it might be d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer always wins? Thinking about suing

So we had a bad turnout when selling. We're honest and hard working people and needed extra money because of less work. So we sold my wifes nintendo 64 and game cube with games and controllers. ( The listing ) So he bought the item from us, because i...

• 28 replies
  • 11 helpful

Time Sensitive Return, seller dispute

I like a mobile war game I play, and someone was selling a game account with further progress than I had in the game accessories section, so I purchased it. I received the login information, but it didn't work from the get-go. The account login said ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mixed up two packages, buyer said she will forward the package , after received both, she blocked me

I shipped the wrong item to a buyer. I became aware of my mistake when another buyer contacted me to inform me that she had received the wrong item( a pair of jeans). I was able to figure out what happend and determined that another buyer would also ...

Is this safe to ship out?

I sold an item and the buyers address look correct but the name of the buyer comes out to "Unknown Mims". I'm unsure if it's safe to ship out the item. Does the buyer need to put their full name on the address? I can see their last name is Mims but t...

Surface 3 -- Craked screen Received

Good Morning.I am David De LeonI made a purchase of a Surface 3, Yesterday I receive the article, but Its come to me with the screen craked and damaged. This happen because the seller send it only Wrapped with a sweater literally and inside an envelo...

CHANGIN SHIPPING SERVICES

Hi, During the current pandemic situation in the world, our shipping company was highly affected and shipments to USA started getting major delays. I have tried different shipping companys, but nothing worked for me. The only option i found was chang...

Bluecare

An item I ordered was supposed to be from one of "various US locations."It is being sent by Bluecare, who handles foreign shipments.I tried to trace my package, and all Bluecare tells me is "Пратката не подлежи на проследяване, Проследява се само пре...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors