Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay mobile garbage

Why is ebays mobile site such garbage....get rid of it and the people who created it. Seriously....no one could do better.....my wife shops on Amazon and I know why now!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free domestic shipping?

Hello, are "free domestic shipping" listings for USA sellers only? What happens if you move to Europe or Asia? Thanks

Resolved! Unable to print labels through ebay

Long time seller, suddenly unable to print labels on ebay - getting an error message " check paypal funding sources". This started when i forgot to update a renewed credit card w/PP, and got the first error message, so i went ahead and made the chang...

eBay prematurely sent refund

Going to keep this as short and sweet as I can. Buyer requested refund and return. I didn’t agree with it, but I asked some reasonable questions to understand the situation and what she did to conclude that. This was a computer internal part by the w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM DISAPPEARED

Greetings! We have been shipping internationally using the GSP but right now, it has not been available on any dropdown when I create or edit listings. I spoke to eBay and they said we should be able to list using the "business tool" but it has also ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS delays, tracking not updated, numerous orders

Hello All, I know the pandemic is messing a bunch of things up lately but I am curious to see if others are noticing longer than normal delays with USPS priority mail. This week I have had (that buyers have brought up to me) 10 packages drop off of t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 134 replies
  • 12 helpful

Arriving late - relative to what?

USPS tracking reports an item will be arriving late. Is that relative to the expected delivery date shown? Or does that expected delivery date change as the package stutters its way along? Thank you.

Capture.JPG

Can't Buy another Shipping Label

HiI have a customer that i need to send replacement, but he need to ship to different address. I understand my seller protection will no longer cover. But i cant create the label, system keep pop up error message, "something went wrong, shipping labe...

Issue with printing return label

Does anyone else has trouble with printing return labels? I have no problem printing selling labels but every time I have to print return label it's not printing right.

Ebay wont send return label

I bought an item and need to return it. The seller accepted my return and paid for a label. I got the emails and attempted to print the label but theres no label to print. Every time i go to print label on many different ways it re directs me to the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

return label overcharge

eBay overcharged me on a return label. Label was $8 flat. I was charged $10.83 I want a refund on the balance. Photo of return label has been provided along with the tracking number for you to verify.

Resolved! Combined Shipping

I am having trouble with buyers paying for multiple items at one time and not getting the combined shipping I offer. Any ideas?

Shipper choice

Hi, I bought an item on which the seller only gave one shipping option, UPS. Then he ships it USPS and it gets lost. I inquired why he didn't use UPS as stated and he replies that I (the buyer) chose USPS when he went to print label. He attaches the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors