Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I change the handling time on my listings?

I need to change the handling time on all of my listings from 1 business day to 2 to give myself a bit of a cushion on getting things mailed out on time. I have looked all over and can't seem to find where I can do that - it's probably right in front...

Combining items for shipping

OK, this is going to sound really stupid from a seller who has been here for many years, but please understand that I have used 3rd party services, most lately Six-Bit, for at least the last 14 years and have not had to work directly through eBay in ...

The buyer want the money back

They just want a refunds but never return the items is my second time that happen ,what can I do ? eBay all ways help the buyers but want about the seller ? My Offer is free shipping but don’t accept returns what about that ? The people don’t read we...

Set Handling Time Poof Gone On Listings

Is anybody else noticing that may have extended Handling times set that their listing are now not showing buyers the set handling time? I did have 4 business days set for all my listing & it was showing that Handling Time in my listings when I viewed...

Seller scammed me and eBay won’t help!!!

Buyer sent wrong item. I told eBay. They said contact seller. Seller said to keep wrong item they will send correct item. They never sent correct item. I requested refund. They said they would refund me. They never did. eBay said it’s to late for the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Removal

I have an offer on an item I'm running, which includes shipping charges. The buyer lives near here and would like to pick it up. How do I remove shipping charges?

Package Stuck at Jamaica NY International Distribution Center

I have purchased an item that has been sitting at the Jamaica NY International Distribution Center. The package was coming from the US and going to Canada. Is there any way to check in on the package? Try to get it moving along? When can I expect to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer opens non-receipt case five months after order shipped

I thought there was a time limit to buyers opening cases. I just got an item not received case five months after the order was placed and shipped, and they asked for a refund. Is Ebay just letting buyers do whatever they want now, with no time limits...

Ebay return scammed me out of item and shipping cost.

buyer scammed my out of the Ebay return policy by damaging the Apple Watch I sold him, then claimed the watch was not as described. Ebay of course sided with the buyer and forced a return. No like to a return label was provided, and of course they ha...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

CHANGING GUARANTEED DELIVERY DATES

What can be done to "report late delivery" when either eBay or the seller has changed the guaranteed delivery date? I suspected this was happening on other purchases so I've started taking a snapshot right when I buy a guaranteed item. So, yesterday ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

FedEx: Shipping with a bulge

I'm shipping a package FedEx in an envelope. The package has a bulge and I know that FedEx is strict with dimensions, so I'm wondering if I simply put 1 inch as the height since it's an envelope or I have do something else such as how deep the budge ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors