cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong date printed on shipping label.

With all the glitches going on today, here is another one. Just went to print an ebay shipping label. Choice was to ship on 11/10 or 11/12. Chose 11/12. Printed the label and the label says the shipping date is 11/11/2021. Refuse to cancel it and reprint so I can wait weeks for my refund. The post office knows it is closed on 11/11. Good grief. Come on ebay. At least ebay fixed my other glitches. Happy Selling! 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wrong date printed on shipping label.

The date is fine as long as it's dropped off within three days of it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@royalprincessdesigns wrote:

With all the glitches going on today, here is another one. Just went to print an ebay shipping label. Choice was to ship on 11/10 or 11/12. Chose 11/12. Printed the label and the label says the shipping date is 11/11/2021. Refuse to cancel it and reprint so I can wait weeks for my refund. The post office knows it is closed on 11/11. Good grief. Come on ebay. At least ebay fixed my other glitches. 

It'll be fine with whatever print date shows on the label. In fact, I have a couple of sales this evening that I will be shipping tomorrow anyway, using a provisional Acceptance via the Self-Serve Kiosk in the outer lobby of our local PO.

The mail keeps moving behind the scenes, even on days where there's no retail service or deliveries, and someone usually empties the drop boxes at our PO even on weekends and holidays.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Label date doesn't matter. I had labels that I shipped 1-2 weeks after it was printed and there was no issues.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply