cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to opt out of international shipping

I am trying to list a some music cd's and the genius new listing tool is not allowing me to opt out of international shipping. There is no edit all options button by the shipping part of the listing form. Anyone know how to get around this because I will never ship internationally again due to bad experiences with nasty buyers at the beginning of the pandemic.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

And now I've just discovered that they turned on international shipping for all my items. Is this a glitch? What gives them the right to do this?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just went into my settings and discovered that they enrolled me in the new international shipping program without my knowledge. I have selected opt out and it is telling me it may take 24 hours to process. What if I get an international order in that time? I would suggest that everyone check their settings and see if they did it to you. I doubt I'm the only one.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Checked a few of your listings, cannot see international shipping option on any of them. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for checking. Looks like the opt out took effect right away.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello.   Just found out this happened with all my listings.  Trying to find the my settings as you did so I can opt out.  Having trouble finding where to opt out.   Can you help with direction to this?  

Thank you!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply