cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Shipping problems

Can Ebay NOT Post something to let all buyer be aware of the PROBLEMS USPS is having all over the country in shipping our items to our customers.

IT WOULD BE NICE.

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

USPS Shipping problems

eBay is normally pretty good at NOT posting something to keep buyers and sellers alike informed.

Message 2 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

They usually do when it's weather related issues, But USPS is fine tuning their new system that is suppose to be quicker & more efficient, But that has not been the case lately!

Message 3 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

USPS Service alerts.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/

The Business Mailers section has the most detailed information.

Personally I have been experiencing few delays, I have seen a couple of "In Transit - Arriving Late". No doubt I've been lucky on the buyer locations with very few packages getting routed through the current hot spots.

Nothing stopping sellers from communicating with specific buyers that may be affected, no need to scare off buyers with a blanket warning when only a small percentage might actually see delays of significance.

Message 4 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

So, Atlanta area in Georgia is having big problems since February with USPS with all forms of mail...I have a buyer telling me he's missing my item and 3 others from 'Informed Delivery' yesterday...plus 8 other packages since February. This is from today's email by the way.

I think sellers should be in the know.

I understand the situation because you live in Georgia. And my buyer is in Marietta Georgia which is not far from Cassville, Georgia.

Message 5 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

The PO always gets screwed up in an election year.

Message 6 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

Knock on wood, there havn't been any USPS issues from my side here in southern California.....everything is arriving on time across the USA....of course with a couple of random minor delays. 

😎🙏

Message 7 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

I am having delays in NY at the Kearney hub buying and selling. Things are delayed and sometimes show up weeks late, if at all.

Message 8 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

I have a $400 item stuck in Palmetto Ga for two weeks. Priority mail delayed by Mail Lost report 8 days ago. Its insured but the USPS has to declare it lost to collect any money. Warn shippers to check routing through new hubs that frankly have become warehouses. Houston is another problem hub.

Message 9 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

I have 12 missing packages that haven't been scanned in a week to 2 weeks. Sent 6 refunds yesterday and have to refund on more today. It's horrible here in Phoenix. 

Message 10 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

I find it strange USPS is having problems during an election year.

Message 11 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

Probably Palmetto Ga, that and Phoenix are now black holes 

Message 12 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

@toysaver wrote:

The PO always gets screwed up in an election year.

It's Trump's fault.

Message 13 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

@dogofwar777 wrote:

I find it strange USPS is having problems during an election year.

Our infrastructure is beginning to crumble.

Road decay, bridges crumbling, railways, hospitals, airports, subways ... all falling into disrepair ... police and courts, well, you know.

All the things we count on our government to maintain. 

As businesspeople, we need to understand the environment and figure out ways to survive and thrive in it.  I don't know what actions that would actually entail ... but, think about it.  

Also, I saw something on the news about the Post Office asking for another increase in rates.

Message 14 of 52
latest reply

USPS Shipping problems

Do your own research but several congressmen have requested an answer from the postmaster general

Luis DeJoy. Not a single response from him. He is a buddy of Trump and was appointed by him

(no experience required for the job). DEJOY MAIL.JPG1 PALMETTO.JPG

Message 15 of 52
latest reply