cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Away count against Seller Performance Tracking Uploaded On Time?

I haven't taken 'time away' in years. I know how to do it but cannot find a clear answer to what should be a simple question.

If I leave my listings available to view/purchase but will not ship for 3 days because of 'time away' settings on, will any purchases made in that 'time away' period count against seller performance as not being shipped on time (I have 1 day handling)?

If it is going to count against my seller performance and any items purchased will be considered shipped late, it seems the only option is to hide all listings until I return.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

While the handling time is adjusted and will not affect your metrics if you ship on the date required, you need to know that Time Away does NOT affect the following. Pay particular attention to the GSP line item.

Whether you choose to allow sales or pause them, delivery dates won't be updated for:

• Second Chance Offers
  • Auto-accepted offers
  • Pending counter-offers
  • Seller initiated offers accepted during Time Away
  • Items with local pickup, in-store pickup, or Global Shipping Program as the shipping option
  • Digital items
  • Athletic shoes eligible for Authenticity Guarantee

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Don't think so. That's the purpose of "time away".

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The Time Away option is supposed to adjust the shipping time, but some sellers have had problems with it working right.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

While the handling time is adjusted and will not affect your metrics if you ship on the date required, you need to know that Time Away does NOT affect the following. Pay particular attention to the GSP line item.

Whether you choose to allow sales or pause them, delivery dates won't be updated for:

• Second Chance Offers
  • Auto-accepted offers
  • Pending counter-offers
  • Seller initiated offers accepted during Time Away
  • Items with local pickup, in-store pickup, or Global Shipping Program as the shipping option
  • Digital items
  • Athletic shoes eligible for Authenticity Guarantee
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you to everyone taking the time to respond. Your input is appreciated and helpful!

Wishing everyone a safe and joyful Thanksgiving!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply