cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange USPS Tracking - Circular

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone else seen a package leave and then come back like this? 20 years of shipping, never once seen this.

It's literally been in Seattle the WHOLE time (I live in Seattle and am the shipper). I'm convinced it will never leave, LOL

Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous 

Yup, got one right now that hasn't left Cali since it got there.. Last week. 

But Seattle? I'd be getting outta there too much rain and the Sun doesn't live there!!😀

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@silverstatetreasureboxes 

I've been saying that for years!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

USPS is having a LOT of issues recently. You really cannot trust their tracking right now. You might check the tracking on USPS and not through Ebay. I have found Ebay is not up to date many times.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pcobra93 

Agreed, but the fact that it has bounced around WA for 5 days (there are more entries I didn't include) is funny. I'm not worried at all and the item is very inexpensive but I just find it hilarious.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I have had the same issues in the Champaign, IL distribution center if the package is going to NY or NJ... my local Post Office ladies said it was because some Dist centers are overloaded "due to COVID" and cannot accept trucks so they sit. I asked her if she recalled the 3 day guarantee on Priority or your money back.....she looked at me like a deer in the headlights.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Here is a good one.... About 3 years ago i sent a 16mm film to LA. It showed for 2 weeks it was in the Champaign Facility. So I file a "tracking" claim. A few days later I get an email from USPS saying the item was lost and they paid the insurance claim. 2 moths later I get another email from USPS say "Good news....your item has been found".... in HAWAII. They forwarded it to the original buyer and never asked for a penny back. Do this long enough and nothing will amaze you with USPS....except how they are allowed to stay in business.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

From your two posts, sounds like the folks in Champaign had too much champagne

Message 8 of 8
latest reply