cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping delayed

Warning to Sellers, Tired of buying, from sellers that dont ship for 4or5 days after they Paid...You like the Money but dont want to Ship !!..But i do not re-buy from seller that dont ship...I buy everthing online...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shipping delayed

Here's my policy:  I pay little or no attention to when a seller ships or whether or not he gets tracking.  But when an item is 3-4 days overdue by its estimated delivery date, I contact the seller and ask about it.  No answer or no help? Then I file an item not received case in the Resolution Center.  Four days later, no item? I return to the case and ask eBay to step in. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shipping delayed

@31alan31 wrote:

Warning to Sellers, Tired of buying, from sellers that dont ship for 4or5 days after they Paid...You like the Money but dont want to Ship !!..But i do not re-buy from seller that dont ship...I buy everthing online...

Then you should be buying from sellers with a ONE DAY handling time.

Not all sellers have the opportunity to ship every day. Many of us have other jobs and lives to tend to.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shipping delayed

@31alan31 wrote:

Looking at the feedback you've left, tells me that you haven't had any problems with slow shipping.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shipping delayed

A lot depends on what you are buying and how you pay.  Some sellers with large warehouse operations may have handling times that are needed to pull the goods and prepare for shipment.  However, these should have been mentioned in the listing so you can avoid buying from these sellers if you wish. 

You should also be aware that not all PayPal payments are instantaneous.  If you payment to the seller is made by echeck it can take some time before it clears and the seller gets the okay to ship.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 5
latest reply