cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shiiping To Azermaijan

I want a buy this item  USB Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3.5mm 2in1 Audio Adapter Aux Car but cach this error The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e218481-1224890x} 
Hello, I reside in Azerbaijan. Upon checking the shipping details, it appears that this item is suitable for shipping to Azerbaijan. I'm confused about the issue. Could you please clarify? 

zamiqmustafayev2012_0-1713781783477.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Shiiping To Azermaijan

As you are no doubt aware, all eBay buyers are allowed to decide where they want to ship their items.

They do not have to justify their decision.  If you have looked at the details of this item and the seller does not ship to your location, then you probably should search further for a seller who will ship to you.  

PS:  Is that number you posted the item #? If so, it has one too many digits.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shiiping To Azermaijan

As you are no doubt aware, all eBay buyers are allowed to decide where they want to ship their items.

They do not have to justify their decision.  If you have looked at the details of this item and the seller does not ship to your location, then you probably should search further for a seller who will ship to you.  

PS:  Is that number you posted the item #? If so, it has one too many digits.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shiiping To Azermaijan

@soh.maryl wrote: ....  If you have looked at the details of this item and the seller does not ship to your location, then you probably should search further for a seller who will ship to you.  ...

The OP posted an image from the listing, showing that it DOES ship to Az.

Perhaps this block is based on eBay's rules for shipping electronics overseas.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shiiping To Azermaijan

Thank you.  Didn't notice that.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shiiping To Azermaijan

Issue rsolved . 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply