cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller only getting Canadian shipping options

I live in Southern Louisiana. Trying to sell items but cannot get United States Parcel Service shipping options. The only options that come up are either FedEx or Canadian Post.  Under PREFERENCES at the bottom of the listing, I keep having to reset my item location from Canada to the US, but when I do, it doesn't update the shipping options. This is driving me crazy! Please help. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Seller only getting Canadian shipping options

Sounds like you're trying to list on eBay.ca instead of eBay.com.

Log out and clear your cookies. When you log back in, make sure you're using eBay.com

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the help, but I did all that and I'm still getting the same issue. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Change the shipping location from Canada to the US.

Save as a draft.

Go back in to edit mode and see if domestic shipping options appear.

Let us know if that fixes it.

By chance are you trying to "sell similar" from an item that was listed on .ca? If so, start a new listing on .com from scratch through your seller hub listings page.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

No, I hadn't selected the "sell similar" option. I started from scratch, so I don't know why it was doing that. I've since deleted the listing and started over using the "sell similar" of someone selling from in US and now it's working just fine. I appreciate the fast response, though. You're assistance is much appreciated. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If you run into the problem again, try the draft method I suggested above and if that doesn't work, come back to let us know.

Good to hear you found a work-around for the time being.

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply