cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPPING IS TAKING A WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO BE DELIVERED WITH ALL CARRIERS

I have not had any complaints from buyers as of yet regarding slow shipping. I have looked back at the date of my sales and how long it has been taking for the items to get to customers. I ship same day or early the next morning on business days and any sales before 3:00p.m. on Saturday.  Shipping is taking a week to 10 days to be delivered and it doesn't matter which service I use USPS-75%, Fedex-15%, and UPS-10%. 

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps this is more based on the state/area where you live. I only say that because I haven't had any delays in my orders being delivered as a seller. Best of luck to you....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Yes me too.  It would appear that USPS is less efficient than it was 50 years ago.  Almost comical to see some of my packages zig and zag all over the USA.  Getting a bit tired of hearing blame it on covid.  Been waiting for a Priority Mail package to fix mother's plumbing and it has been at my local distribution center for the last 4 days.

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

Just looked at my last item (1st one I clicked on) shipped that said 'Delivered' off to the left.

Shipped USPS 1st Class on 2/7. Delivered on 2/10 from Nevada to Illinois. 

Amazes me how people can just rant 100% falsehoods on a public forum.

I think USPS, UPS and Fedex should start a Class Action Lawsuit against the OP for Unfounded Derogatory Remarks. 

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers 

GOOD FOR YOU if your packages are not being delayed at a Los Angeles distribution hub for days before they move, but some of US are seeing delays. Hopefully you won't have delays since you are in Nevada.

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

Perhaps this is more based on the state/area where you live. I only say that because I haven't had any delays in my orders being delivered as a seller. Best of luck to you....

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

@lamber9347 

Thankfully my orders are being delivered and you are probably right about it being due to Los Angeles. 

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

That made me LOL because I'm also in Los Angeles ....

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

Definitely not seeing that here. These were 3 of the 4 USPS First Class packages I mailed this week:

Delivery.png

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Your feedback only shows that you are a buyer not a seller

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

What state are you in?? 

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

@oldold-timer 

Yea, I have a package I bought on eBay and it has been in my distribution center for 3 days {{Despite being sent with carrier}}.

Leave It To Me
Message 11 of 34
latest reply

@monkeemilk3 wrote:

What state are you in?? 

DC. Those three packages were going to CA, OR and IL.

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

Thanks. 

Most of my packages are over a pound or larger, so they have to be sent , USPS Parcel, Priority, or UPS/Fedex Ground. My first class items or lighter weight packages goto the Los Angeles Hub, but the larger items have been going to Carson or Compton Hub. Packages I sent off Monday are still showing as waiting for the item. I took my packages to the post office, scanned them, and have a receipt, but the system has not updated.

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

You started a thread as if though it's fact, which it is not. That's why I commented as such. You apparently only want posts that agree with you. 

Just for the record-moved to NV last year after being in OC Cali for 50 yrs and shipped thousands of packages, right through the heart of the pandemic- issues were 1% at best. 

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

When does your experience and opinion necessarily reflect those of everyone else? Especially when you've only checked the tracking on ONE of your packages? Not a very scientific sample size!

Message 15 of 34
latest reply