cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPPING IS TAKING A WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO BE DELIVERED WITH ALL CARRIERS

I have not had any complaints from buyers as of yet regarding slow shipping. I have looked back at the date of my sales and how long it has been taking for the items to get to customers. I ship same day or early the next morning on business days and any sales before 3:00p.m. on Saturday.  Shipping is taking a week to 10 days to be delivered and it doesn't matter which service I use USPS-75%, Fedex-15%, and UPS-10%. 

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: SHIPPING IS TAKING A WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO BE DELIVERED WITH ALL CARRIERS

Actually when Devin Wenig was CEO, I think they were considering something like Amazon Prime here. I wish Jamie Ionnone would think about this.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Fed Ex Smartpost and home delivery are painfully slow.

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

@casuallyattractive wrote:

"So even though I show up at 6:30 am and am rarely back to the office before 4:30 I still get paid the evaluated time of 7:30 to 3:30."

You should really talk to someone about your pay /:

It s what it is. Routes are evaluated.  It was usually done once a year. You can opt-out if you don't think your route has expanded or if you think that it has gone down. For example, I used to have a business that made large fish catch nets and badminton sets. HUGE boxes. We tried and tried to get him to schedule pick-ups but he would just leave a note in the mailbox. I could only fit a couple in my Jeep. If he would schedual someone could run out with an LLV. This really helped my route BUT after over a year trying to get some heads up on what he had that day  we finally had to tell him he would need to consider UPS or FedEx. This would have dropped the route evaluation a bit if I chose to do mail count. It was a mute point as the guy lost the buisness and the people that bought it and the contracts had no trouble scheduling. 

So I did mail count in 2016, I didn't think it would change in 2017 so I opted out. 2018 I though it might drop so I opted out, 2019 things were back on the upswing but not enough to bother so I opted out. 2020 and 21 there wasn't a count because  someone has to ride with you during count and that was off the table due to covid.  We did get a slight raise this year but there hasn't been talk of a mail count yet.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Well said!

Message 34 of 34
latest reply