cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund requested, no supplier respond

IMG-20190715-WA0004.jpg

I recently bought a TV but the only thing I received was a piece of paper with a Thank you note. I request a return/refund since obviously was not the item. eBay automatically have me a shipping label and says I need to ship by no later than XX/XX but I do not find a reason to do this. Also said that the seller will be contact me within 3 days and tomorrow is due the 3day mark. Did anyone had experience this in the past and give a little guidance? It is my first time I get in this type of scams and do not know how to proceed.

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@genarox wrote:

I recently bought a TV but the only thing I received was a piece of paper with a Thank you note. I request a return/refund since obviously was not the item. eBay automatically have me a shipping label and says I need to ship by no later than XX/XX but I do not find a reason to do this.

If this is a prepaid label, when tracking shows that the label has been delivered back to your seller @genarox eBay will force a refund for the TV you didn't receive.

Otherwise, escalate your return request to get a prepaid return label, or to get the money to buy postage for an overseas return label with online tracking.

The seller will not be contacting you in 3 days, or ever. If you don't ship the label within 5 business days from when eBay issued the label, you will not get a refund.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@genarox wrote:

I recently bought a TV but the only thing I received was a piece of paper with a Thank you note. I request a return/refund since obviously was not the item. eBay automatically have me a shipping label and says I need to ship by no later than XX/XX but I do not find a reason to do this.

If this is a prepaid label, when tracking shows that the label has been delivered back to your seller @genarox eBay will force a refund for the TV you didn't receive.

Otherwise, escalate your return request to get a prepaid return label, or to get the money to buy postage for an overseas return label with online tracking.

The seller will not be contacting you in 3 days, or ever. If you don't ship the label within 5 business days from when eBay issued the label, you will not get a refund.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

at least you didn't receive two defective items that you thought would work. I bought 2 vr headsets that stated brand new would work in box and the led light and the charging just stopped working and or turning on. I got one refund for one comming because it happend within 3 hours I had it the other one happend 3 weeks after and now i have to dispute dispute dispute and they still havent repsonded 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for getting back so quickly!!!

So, at the end I will need to send back the stupid paper and wait until it get delivered triumph

It is actually very strange that eBay does not step in in the return dispute if I have already attached proof that there is nothing to return besides the paper. 

For all I can say, it seems to much useless paperwork for something pretty simple and straightforward. 

But like the Stones says, "you can't always get what you want"

Message 4 of 4
latest reply