cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re Canadian shipping box minimum sizing

I haven't sold on eBay for a while. When I did, minimum shipping sizes must have been different. Honestly, I don't recall. I looked up minimum sizing for shipping parcels. I got 23cm x 20cm. As most boxes are sold in inch measurements, thats typically going to be rounded off to 10" x 8". This minimum size seems quite different than it was before. I notice that there's also a minimum weight measurement. I suppose that means that's the least weight they will charge for on a parcel shipment. 

My question is, does Canada Post adhere to these minimum sizing requirements? Or is it the same as with the weight, that they have a minimum dimension they'll charge for, that can in fact be smaller? I have a number of boxes I hoped to use that are far smaller than that on one side.

I have another question to ask but will ask it separately to avoid creating confusion. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Re Canadian shipping box minimum sizing

@pjcdn2005 might have an answer readily available, but generally speaking you may want to post on community.ebay.ca for questions about shipping from Canada @ignatia . This is the .com forum.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks. I realized after I made two posts that I should have posted on .ca.  Ack.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No problem. You're welcome here any time. Just saying for something region-specific you might get a quicker and/or more accurate response on your home forum. We do have several regular posters here from Canada, one of them tagged above, so you might still get a response here.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks @wastingtime101  I replied to her on .ca

Message 5 of 5
latest reply