cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments being reversed

Very strange thing happening in my account- 

I have my listings set up with immediate payment however every once in a while a listing slips through without the immediate payment box being checked.   So a few days ago when I saw I had an item awaiting payment I didn't think anything of it.  

Yesterday I got a message from another buyer who purchased 3 items from me - 2 of the items were in awaiting shipment and one was in 'awaiting payment'.    The buyer asked if I had canceled one of the items and why?  

When I looked up both of the transactions (from the 2 different buyers) in my 'awaiting payment' in Paypal, both payments had been made and then reversed.    I called Paypal this AM to find out why the payments were reversed.  They said this was a problem on eBay's side and not theirs and they were aware it was happening. 

Now I have 2 buyers that I need to ask to make repayment (one from 4 days ago- I'm sure they'll be thrilled).    So just a heads up - I received no notification whatsoever that these payments were reversed and both are just appearing in my account as if the buyer never paid.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0