cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label created, but no further USPS update after 4 days

Seller said item was picked up and tracking should be updated soon.  i'm pretty sure they haven't sent it.  There was other feedback of them doing the same thing, creating a label but shipment never moved. Also items being received that were misrepresented.  The  feedback on the seller was 97% positive so I thought maybe these were isolated incidents.  Very frustrated, needed the item ASAP, I'm fairly sure item hasn't been shipped, do I have to wait until after the last day of estimated delivery for ebay to step in?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Label created, but no further USPS update after 4 days

I will still be able to leave feedback won't I?

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

The not scanning may be legitimate.  It is fairly common they take a few days to scan.  The holiday times are worse, I once had an item sit in the post office 9 days before getting a scan and moving on its way.  It was a priority package as well.  Fortunately my buyer was very understanding and she eventually got her item.  

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

however there were at least 3 negative feedbacks in the last month saying the same thing. If it moves today great but I doubt it

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

to my surprise, just got an update item is out for delivery, now we'll see what I get

Message 19 of 19
latest reply