cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you ask a question or seek help with a problem -----

At least have the courtesy to monitor the answers and respond to the replies. Many (admittedly not all) are asking for help and then ignoring the responses. Many of us here spend our own time and effort to help. And it all seems like a waste of time.

Questions about shipping charges, and especially add on fees, but without the size and weight of the package making a valid answer impossible. Requests for that information?-- Crickets.

Policy problem questions minus pertinent information. Requests for that information?-- Crickets.

How do I solve this problem questions minus pertinent information. Requests for that information?-- Crickets.

ETC minus pertinent information. Requests for that information?-- Crickets.

On the right side of every page is a list of the most helpful respondents. On the Shipping page until somewhat recently my name was routinely in that half dozen. On one particular day it was actually first on the list. Today I am rated at 17th. Because frankly being ignored is making it more and more difficult to be inclined to respond.

Two decades worth of useful information available for the taking. But if you are not seriously looking an answer I just can’t see being bothered any more. I’m going to go build some cabinets.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I don't know about much of that. I do know that I am so tired of taking to bots and no phone answering machines. eBay needs to get a life. A real Life and answer the phone.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi @richard1rst 

Try tagging the OPs when you reply to a post … and I promise you’ll see more responses to your replies.  

Many OPs have no clue to the whereabouts of the thread they started … and could use a few breadcrumbs to help find their way.  🙂

Message 3 of 3
latest reply