cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday season over yet??

I am completely flipping out here.

Yes, I know there are delivery delays with USPS. But shipped out back Nov 30th and still no delivery, no updates. Can't get through with USPS costumer service. All I get is "Arriving late"

Needless to say the packages shipped out 2-3 days ago- no trace as of right now other than "USPS in possession"

Just today received 2 Return requests (the items haven't even arrived yet).

Funds are on hold. Some nasty messages from buyers (for USPS taking so long).

I am starting to loose it.... Like really, I am loosing it here.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Holiday season over yet??

arrow614
Adventurer

You are not alone! Unfortunately ebay has not stepped up to let the buyers know the problems. This is going on all over the country. All 7 packages I placed in the mailbox outside my apartment on Saturday Nov 28th have not even been scanned...from the same mailbox that packages I mailed before AND after have already been delivered. So it looks like I never even mailed them yet. I am going to have to put my store on vacation. I can't send refunds to everyone that doesn't get their package by Xmas.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Holiday season over yet??

I know that this isn't going to help you, but, you are not alone.  I also shipped out a package on November 30 (USPS First Class Package) and the tracking only shows that it was at that Post Office on November 30.  No update since then except when tracking it said that it would be delivered on December 4.  Now it says something like it's in transit, but no updates at all.  I'm heartbroken.  Luckily my buyer has been very patient, but I can't imagine that she will wait much longer.   Tried asking in person the Post Office - wow, what an eye-opener.   The response:  "yeah, it's the holidays."  And that was it.  I filed 2 "where's my package" reports at USPS online, and the response that I received (3 days later) is that it's not at the local Post Office of the recipient.   Seriously?  That's it. Not sure what, if anything I can do now.  Other sellers on these boards have advised me to give it a few more days.  I'm considering, buying insurance on every shipment in the future.  Good luck.  I hope they find all the "missing in action" pieces.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply