cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting back into ebay selling; shipping label question

Hi all,

Getting started selling again,until i get set up with a printer,can i handwrite/create my own shipping labels and manually enter tracking number for my sold items?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can handwrite the address, buy a label at the post office, then save your receipt so you can upload tracking to eBay.

You can buy a label through eBay and choose the QR code option - just bring your phone with the QR code to the PO where they can scan it and print a label for you.

You can buy a printable label from eBay and print it at the library, Staples, friend/family/neighbor's.

Make sure you check your preferences on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

New (in your case, returning) sellers are generally defaulted to pass the online eBay discounted rate to buyers. If you are going to pay full retail rates you do not want to pass on carrier discounts.

Make sure your listings have accurate weight and dimensions. Any other questions, let us know @erkosuniverse .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can handwrite the address, buy a label at the post office, then save your receipt so you can upload tracking to eBay.

You can buy a label through eBay and choose the QR code option - just bring your phone with the QR code to the PO where they can scan it and print a label for you.

You can buy a printable label from eBay and print it at the library, Staples, friend/family/neighbor's.

Make sure you check your preferences on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

New (in your case, returning) sellers are generally defaulted to pass the online eBay discounted rate to buyers. If you are going to pay full retail rates you do not want to pass on carrier discounts.

Make sure your listings have accurate weight and dimensions. Any other questions, let us know @erkosuniverse .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks very much for the great info,I really appreciate it,I am getting back into the swing of selling again,I wish you the best,Thx again!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply