cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSP tracking - "content damage"

Hello,

I bought a fragile item that was sent with GSP. The item arrived in my country last week and was given to DHL a few days later. On 29. April I got the usual SMS by DHL saying that the item was being delivered the next day.

The next morning I checked both DHL and GSP tracking. The DHL one said that the package was probably going to get delivered the next day (like the SMS) but the GSP one had a very alarming "Delivery Attempt-content damage" and "content damage" as last updates. 

That was the last update on the GSP tracking. DHL just says "item picked up" on 29. April and then it stopped updating as well.

I googled that "content damage" tracking info but I couldn't find any specific results. Is it likely that my item is really broken? I guess if that's the case they won't even deliver it to me. What should I do now? Should I wait?

I guess this is the last time I use GSP. Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You should probably wait for a couple of days (until Monday?) to see if it gets delivered, if it doesn't then open a Not Received case. If is is delivered but damaged then open a Not As Described case.

Damage in transit really has nothing to do with GSP (I think you mean eBay International Shipping EIS which is the newer version of GSP). Since damage in transit can happen with ANY delivery system.

In any event when a shipment is sent via EIS you open a return/refund request and it is all handled by eBay, you do not have to deal with the Seller at all so getting a refund should be quick and easy.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I mean that, I still had the old name in mind.

Ok thanks, I will wait a few days and then proceed as you said.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It sounds like you're experiencing a concerning situation with your fragile item's delivery. Given the "content damage" update, it's understandable to feel worried about the condition of your package. It might be best to reach out to both DHL and the Global Shipping Program (GSP) for clarification on the status of your delivery and to inquire about the next steps. Hopefully, they can provide you with the information you need and help resolve the issue swiftly.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply