cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed X Underpaid Shipping Labels - I called Ebay CSR a few minutes ago....

They are already receiving a lot of calls and they only have been "open" for 20 minutes now.  I filed a dispute on all three of my labels. If you were affected by this, call Ebay and talk to them.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes I called and the Rep filed the disputes.

--------------------------
Malley
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

The "disputes" go nowhere.... you need to demand they refund you right then and there or provide the LEGAL proof for the adjustment. They must legally provide a reason for the adjustment.....

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

This is my full time business like it is with probably many here and this is horrible. I was lucky as I have only had three- I see many on here with more than that and some with $40 or more of extra shipping cost on one label. I just looked at the wait time to talk to ebay CSR's and it's 10 minutes and it's NEVER that long this early in the morning so they are getting LOTS of calls which is good!! Somebody probably made a change on Ebay or Fed-x's end and it's affecting I bet thousands of ebay sellers. Just absolutely horrible!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I would agree with you in most instances but I believe this is a system issue with either Fed-X or Ebay and it will be corrected here in a short amount of time. If not, then I will contact them again until I receive my refund. With the number of people that are calling, obviously something is significantly wrong!!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I hope (and believe) you may be correct on this one however I am also betting that this issue going on is the problem 90% of the time this happens.....they just got greedy and did it to everyone this time. When they only do one here and there it is harder to call shenanigans and most people just ignore a few bucks here and there.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It's crazy!! On my one package, I was actually less on the dimensions on the Fed-X shipment page than what was on the ebay page (my actual shipping label) and they still charged me double.  The wait time to talk to a CSR was 10 minutes and then 16 minutes and I just checked and it's 18 minutes now. They are getting blasted with calls!!  The wait time is never this long unless there is a major issue. Either Fed X or Ebay made a horrible mistake on this one.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hey everyone, please note that due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

HI,

I had this happen to me. Will this correction automatically get applied back to my account or will I need to call in and file a ticket? I spent 30 minutes looking for the phone number this morning and the best I could find was posting in this community forum.

My post: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Shipping-with-FedEx-and-how-to-avoid-being-over-charged/t...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply