cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FED EX CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

WE ALL KNOW THAT FED EX IS PULLING A SCAM AND OVERCHARGING ON LABELS. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A FEW YEARS. EBAY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT EMAILS WENT AROUND AND THEY ARE AWARE ON A RECORDED CONVERSATION. THEY CHARGED ME AN OVERCHARGE OF $54 ON TOP OF SHIPPING ON A SET OF FRONT FLOOR MATS ALONE. I LOST A LOT. THIS WAS MY 50TH INCIDENT NOW ROUGHLY. I CONTACTED AN ATTORNEY. I AM WONDERING ABOUT A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. EBAY WILL SEND A DISPUTE. ALL SELLERS GET A 1 TIME COURTESY FOR UNDER $10. THIS WAS ALSO CONFIRMED ON A RECORDED LINE.  IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO CLAIM THIS IS FALSE THEN WE KNOW THAT THE COMMUNITY ISNT JUST MEMBERS. THAT IS ANOTHER PROBLEM. ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS? BEFORE YOU MAKE UP SOME NONSENSE...I OVERWEIGH, OVER MEASURE, AND TAKE PICS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR EVIDENCE. WE ARE ALSO SHIPPING TO PEOPLE WE KNOW WHO ARE CONFIRMING ON THEIR END WITH PICS AND SCALES TO PROVE ACCURACY. FED EX WILL STILL MAKE UP DOUBLE CHARGES ILLEGALLY. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You may want to look into their "Insurance" coverage as well. From what i was told from FED EX ( A few years ago) is that they only will refund up to a certain amount. At that time i think it was $1500. If you insure your item for $10,000, they will accept the insurance fee up to that amount (fee goes up the more you insure it) but will cap insurance claims around $1500.  I have not looked into that to see if it changed. (stopped using Fed Ex for expensive shipments) Seems like Fraud for a company to charge and accept for higher insured shipments while dismissing claims over a certain amount.

-Good Luck

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

They are attempting to overcharge me $103 & $94 on 2 of four identical boxes sent to a buyer... also saying they were over weight when they were not. And the label says up to 50 lbs but Ebay's email and label now say 35. I'm livid and will be making sure to get the attention of someone or if not I will be contacting both with attorney.  I won't be dealing with either very soon due to these kinds of RIP offs happening often along with forced refunds on items clearly being lied about not as described . I left ebay once over their practices and will be doing so again. And I urge everyone else to do the same before it happens to you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply