cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay tracking differs from USPS

I made an order recently and the Ebay tracking is saying "Unable to deliver ... PUDO return accepted." USPS tracking still says "Pre-Shipment." I know that PODU requires choosing a parcel to pick said package up from, but my shipping info is my home address, and I don't recall choosing a parcel. I also never cancelled the order Does anyone happen to know if this is an issue on ebays end or usps? The seller has been fantastic and very communicative, but just as confused as I. I'm not upset, just looking for a reason.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Im having the same issue today , just packages today , 13x of them.  One was even a return.  I don’t understand 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Just encountered this as well today with every package that I shipped.  So far two buyers messaged me saying they received an email stating their package couldn’t be delivered.
eBay tracking shows “PUDO return accepted”, but USPS tracking is still stuck on the awaiting package status.

Did the  tracking for your packages ever update or correct themselves? Has anything been delivered yet?  I’ve been selling 20 years and this tracking glitch is a first for me. 

IMG_3440.jpeg

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

weird, this happened with a package I ordered today too 😞

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Same thing happened with an item I purchased today - assuming this was a glitch?!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

This happened to me today as well as a seller. Did your usps tracking ever update? Starting to worry now..

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I am also experiencing this issue on every item i have shipped ground advantage in the past 3 days. Items show PUDO/ UNABLE TO BE DELIVERED instantly after they are scanned by my post office. They assured me that usps came and picked up the items but official tracking not ebay shows only label created. Im hoping this is really just a glitch and the packages still arrive safely. Has anyone heard any info about this from ebay support?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Just had the same thing happen today, only with Ground Advantage items - sent out 2 standard envelopes and they don't show any issues.

I typically don't check the status on items I ship until next day, had a buyer reach put asking why the item is showing undelivered, and the items also show as USPS awaiting item on the post office website.

Not sure what the issue is but I'm hopeful it resolves itself

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

1000007052.jpg

I went and spoke to the post office - I only have these return notifications on Ebay. The USPS tracking shows no movement at all, and the post office said items most likely weren't scanned at origin.

Ebay is also blaming the post office - hoping that it's just a glitch and packages are moving as intended but only time will tell

Message 9 of 9
latest reply