cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay charged -$1,488.19 for a shipping label, problem is I already bought one through ebay for 104

I shipped a small watercraft motor, got paid, made a label that part was deducted got my payout ...all good.

Right?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EBay wants -$1,488.19 for a shipping label and they are going to deduct it from my account. I can't talk to a human being to get this horrible mistake fixed. Seems eBay is incapable of mistakes and that is simply not part of their super-efficient management process that is actually an elaborate scamming procedure apparently

I had to get a stop payment made by my bank and had to take all my items off eBay for fear they will skim all the money from sales so they can line their lust greed pockets.
Is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay charged -$1,488.19 for a shipping label, problem is I already bought one through ebay for 104

eBay will suspend you and take you to collections.

There are horror stories exactly like yours where UPS and FedEx refigure the shipping to add fuel surcharge and oversize package size etc., or they double check for mistakes on  labels they didn't provide.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply