cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards No Longer Appearing

The ebay Standard Envelope for Teading Cards option is no longer appearing under my Delivery Options.

This just started last night 4/26/2021

I have been using this Delivery option for the past 2 weeks now with no problems.

Any other trading card sellers experiencing this??

Thank you!

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

I should mention this is when I go to List a new Trading Card or Revise an Existing Listing that the: eBay Standard Envelope foe Trading Cards is no longer an option.

I havent sold any since this issue to see if it becomes available again when I go to print my shipping label.

Message 2 of 38
latest reply

I just tried on one of my listings and it gave the option. I havent tried using it when i go to print label yet though. 

Message 3 of 38
latest reply

Thanks rasportcards...I have no idea why the option is no longer available for me.

Thanks for the quick response

Message 4 of 38
latest reply

Youre welcome! Hope it gets resolved shortly!! 

Message 5 of 38
latest reply

I just noticed this problem too.  I went to list items I had drafts of and the shipping options were gone.  

I listed cards yesterday and was able to choose ebay standard envelope for trading cards, but now today it isn't an option for some reason.  Hopefully this gets fixed quickly.

Message 6 of 38
latest reply

Hi rickris....ughh.

Here is a small update:

You may also have noticed (as I just did) that now, any EXISTING Listing for  which you had the eBay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards Shipping option will NOW show: No Shipping Option Selected.

I contacted Customer Support ( actually they call you once you request a call). I was called back in less than a minute.

Very pleasant, but all they said was that there were no eBay changes, I was the first to call, and they would relay my message to Tech Support, but could not give an ETA on when fixed.

Please contact Support because I feel that nothing may happen unless they get multiple calls regarding the same problem.

Please keep us posted!

Thank you.

Message 7 of 38
latest reply

Customer service always seems to say things havent been reported when they have...it's a known issue and now first class is gone too 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 8 of 38
latest reply

Yes AngelandPrincess..

It also looks like other shipping options have disappeared, as well.

Wonder how long/if this will get fixed.

Definitely not encouraging me to list anything!!

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

I went ahead and had them call me.  The rep was very nice but did say it wasn't a known issue.  

She did however say I was the 3rd call she received in regards to this issue today.  She stated she was going to be making a report for them to look into in the "back office".  

Definitely call in/have them call you to report this.  More people reporting the more they will take notice of this issue and hopefully get it resolved soon!

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

Thank  you, rickris!!!

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

I had this same experience. I can’t access this option on my mobile app. I can only get it if I post everything from my desktop which would increase time dramatically. They told me no changes so I’m not sure what to do...

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

Thanks Tepal, 

I would contact support. They will call you back quickly.

The more people who report this issue the more likely we are to get a resolution.

Thank you.

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

I have not tried a new listing ftom desktop, but it is not available for me when revising a listing on desktop.

I can really only do this via the App/Mobile so I hope the issue gets resolved.

Message 14 of 38
latest reply

Same issue, no option to select first class or standard envelope on listing new items on PC or mobile app. I am in the correct trading card category but neither shipping option shows. On my existing listings it still shows Ebay Standard envelope for shipping but when I go to revise the listing both the shipping options are gone. Requested a support call, they said they have not heard of the problem and they would put in a request to fix it.... always feels like they are just blowing smoke when issues like this arise. Hopefully they get this fixed soon it is quite frustrating. 

Message 15 of 38
latest reply