cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Internation Shipping packages not getting delivered to US shipping center

Two out of three of my shipments to the US shipping center are stuck at the USPS, "In Transit, Arriving Late". My only USPS shipments with problems over the last six months are these two. Just wondering if other are having issues sending to the 110 Internationale Blvd, Glendale Heights address.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ebay Internation Shipping packages not getting delivered to US shipping center

I'm guessing they are backed up and your packages may be there but are still sitting in a bin waiting to be scanned as received. Then they will probably take a couple of weeks to get through processing. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: Ebay Internation Shipping packages not getting delivered to US shipping center

OK, maybe. It just seems strange the the package I shipped last shows delivered, while the ones I shipped a week earlier are still in transit.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

OK, so the answer, according to the USPS is:

"Since this company receives an abundance of packages daily, many of their parcels are scanned to a firm sheet.  In rare events some scans may be missed but packages still are delivered."

I had not seen this issue with Global Shipping and was just transitioned to EIS so didn't know that I should not worry about lack of delivery confirmation.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Do Not trust Ebays or the USPS tracking info on items shipped with Ebay International Shipping.    I just recently learned of Parcelapp.com   from another post right here in this board.(Thanks again, Jinx)  put your tracking # into Parcelapp and I think you'll find  your items are closer to their destination than you think

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Dealing with this now. It's been sitting at the hub for 2 weeks with another 2 weeks to go. Ridiculous.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Make sure to OPT OUT of the international EIS shipping hub. Terrible delays from backlog.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

If your package is in the US, any USPS Postmaster or Supervisor can drill down on their computer tracking program to find exactly which bin or pallets your item is located.  They can then email the office or distribution plant to look into the issue and hopefully get your package on its' way. My local Postmaster has done this for me several times. Some PMs may not want to take the time to do this for you, so firstly approach your local PO or a neighboring smaller PO.  And if you are having a regular issue with a certain location, always open an online ticket at USPS.COM as this creates a record for the problem solvers to look at.  If they don't know of the problem, they won't look. Good luck!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply