cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Despite an "approved" answer, I remain unable to void a shipping label. There is no drop down.

Another seller had the same question and were given an expert's answer that frankly does not work. There is no "more actions" dropdown available. I've done it before with no issues. I just lose my money?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Despite an "approved" answer, I remain unable to void a shipping label. There is no drop down.

Could it be that it's too old to void? My Seller Hub/Orders/Shipping labels still has a drop-down... 🤔

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Which carrier was it with? There's no need to void labels from UPS or FedEx because they're not billed if not used.  IIRC UPS charges but then will reverse it if the label isn't scanned into their system within 5 days.

eBay's standard envelope shipping is not refundable. Other USPS labels should be voided within 5 days after purchase.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was not aware the standard labels could not be refunded. Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply