cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery on the east coast

Have sellers and buyers found problems with the U.S. Postal Service when it came to deliveries on the east coast? When I sold Yugioh posters that went to California and Indiana, those posters got there quickly. When I sold Yugioh posters that went to Georgia and Florida, the U.S. Postal Service would sit on the posters with no activity and it took two weeks before the posters got to their addresses. I had to call the U.S. Postal service several times about these problems. Have other people had problems with deliveries on the east coast?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I mail packages using Media Mail to east and west coasts and everywhere in between without issues. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

There have reports of problems in some of the sorting centres in those areas.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Knock on wood, no problems shipping to the east coast from California this year.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Georgia and Virginia are upgrading their shipping hubs. So seller and buyer beware.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Yes, many issues. Atl is very backed up at the moment. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Strange how this is all happening during an election year...

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

The posters that went to California got there very quickly. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

What’s this about the shipping hubs. My poster to Georgia took two weeks. I know how a poster going to New York City and the U.S. Postal Service is sitting on it. The tracking just says that it’s their possession. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Mine were all on Ground Adventage.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply