cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERED INDIVIDUAL PICKED UP AT USPS LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased an NBA card from a seller but to my surprise it was already marked as delivered but nothing really came in. The last point of  location was DELIVERED INDIVIDUAL PICKED UP AT USPS LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712 which isn't my home address. I've already made some purchases before but so Far this is the first time I've experienced this.  
2022-07-26_11-01-54.png

2022-07-26_11-03-18.png

Route logs are as follows:
  1. Jul 25, 2022
    4:58pm
    DELIVERED INDIVIDUAL PICKED UP AT USPS
    LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712
  2. Jul 25, 2022
    6:10am
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712
  3. Jul 24, 2022
    8:51am
    ARRIVAL AT UNIT
    LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712
  4. Jul 24, 2022
    5:03am
    ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
    LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712
  5. Jul 24, 2022
    4:50am
    ARRIVED AT USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
    LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712
  6. Jul 24, 2022
    4:13am
    DEPARTED USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
    CHICAGO IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, 60699
  7. Jul 24, 2022
    12:47am
    DEPARTED USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
    CHICAGO IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, 60699
  8. Jul 23, 2022
    9:04pm
    PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
    CHICAGO IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, 60607
  9. Jul 23, 2022
    9:01pm
    CHICAGO IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, 60607
  10. Jul 22, 2022
    11:04pm
    WARRENDALE PA DISTRIBUTION CENT, 15086
  11. Jul 22, 2022
    5:18pm
    DEPART POST OFFICE
    JOHNSTOWN, PA 15904
  12. Jul 22, 2022
    11:57am
    PICKED UP
    JOHNSTOWN, PA 15904
  13. Jul 21, 2022
    1:12pm
    SHIPPING LBL CREATED USPS AWAITS ITEM
    JOHNSTOWN, PA 15904
  14. Jul 21, 2022
    1:11pm
    PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT USPS AWAITS ITEM
    JOHNSTOWN, PA 15904
  15. Jul 21, 2022
    10:15am
    Tracking number provided

Has anyone experienced this before? And how was it solved? Please advise. Appreciate it! 

Thanks!
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: DELIVERED INDIVIDUAL PICKED UP AT USPS LINCOLNWOOD, IL 60712

Fake tracking scam. Verify with the USPS if packaged delivered to your address. They need to provide some sort of written statement that the tracking # used does not represent your address. Report back to eBay your findings.  

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Oh no! Thank you @titipeo for your advice. Do you happen to know how I can directly contact and verify with USPS? 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Was this item supposed to be delivered to you in Singapore or were you using a freight forwarder?

If Singapore was your shipping address, you can file INR (item not received) and put in the notes that your shipping address was Singapore and tracking shows delivery to Illinois. 

You should win the case and get a refund.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hello @albertabrightalberta, yes that’s correct. My address is in Singapore. I tried clicking the Item Not Received but what happens is that it just routes me back to the shipping tracker/details. Is there a direct contact to eBay, an email address maybe that I can reach out to? Thank you! Appreciate it! 🙏🏻😊

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

You are in Singapore, I'm not sure what is the contact # there, you can try to contact eBay business through Facebook. For now, do not use the Item not received claim, since technically speaking, the item was delivered, but to a wrong address, so this will go against you. When you submit a claim, eBay system will automatically see that it was delivered based on tracking provided and close it. Nothing more. You need to inform them that tracking was to wrong location. 

Have you tried communicating with seller? 

Be careful when looking for eBay # online, as scammers placed fake pages indicating eBay #, you call, they try to have you download stuff in your computer and they steal your info. 

You can also go through Help & contact, item that hasn't arrived, and take it from there, then they will call you. ebay per se does not have a public contact # for us to call them. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

That last entry may have been the transfer from the USPS to the consolidation center for international processing.  

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

That last entry may have been the transfer from the USPS to the consolidation center for international processing.  

This is true, how exactly was this purchased made, as in, is it going through eBay GSP service, or international mail? 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

If that were the case, it should not show "delivered", nor "picked up by individual".

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Seller got suckered with a fake  please ship this else were:

so fake user got free stuff, and you got nothing.

Not your addy or state, contact eBay and tell em this item was not received and tracking shows not your addy.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

The buyer is in Singapore. Lincolnwood, IL is one of the locations that supplies the Consolidation Center with shipments for international processing. 

I have had buyers inquire about this before. The OP should have another tracking number (starting with ESUS) once the item is processed for shipping. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply