cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining shipping across multiple accounts.

Hi, we have two ebay stores.

Today I had someone buy things in both stores. 

If I ship these items together is ebay going to reject the tracking number when I put it in on the second order.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, eBay will reject it. Can't use same tracking number across 2 different selling accounts, or even across 2 different buyer IDs (same buyer using guest checkout) on the same selling account.

There are ways to enter the same USPS (if that's the carrier you're using) tracking number with a prefix, but the system doesn't always recognize the tracking scans so it's a gamble.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Yes, eBay will reject it. Can't use same tracking number across 2 different selling accounts, or even across 2 different buyer IDs (same buyer using guest checkout) on the same selling account.

There are ways to enter the same USPS (if that's the carrier you're using) tracking number with a prefix, but the system doesn't always recognize the tracking scans so it's a gamble.

Could you elaborate on how to do that? These items are heavy and I am not too worried about any claims due to the type of item they are.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply